CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. QA Automation Tester in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
QA Automation Tester
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
QA Automation Tester
Category: Testing/Quality Assurance
City: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US United States
Position ID: J0921-3519
Employment Type: Full Time
Join, CGI, a great global company with work life balance. Build and be part of a new expansion of CGI’s financial messaging team to build and support our flagship financial messaging application:
• Modern, high performance open technologies
• Collaborative work environment
• Work with great developers and testers in a global team
• Business critical financial messaging application
• Agile development/continuous integration
• Greenfield product application
• Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
• Scrum teams based on peer-level collaboration and mutual respect
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Application Maintenance & Support
• Thought leadership
• QA Automation Design
• QA Automation Development
• Close work with developers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Excellent knowledge of QA Automation, including industry best practices and well-formulated opinion on good and not good test design techniques and be able to talk about it and explain some examples to a peer-level tester.
• Test automation skills using Selenium/Robot Framework to produce well structured, automation code which is easy to maintain
• Ability to interpret requirements from various technical documents and specifications
• Understanding of Use Cases. Experience in Test Data Design Techniques and attention to detail.
• Concepts of Key word driven testing.
• Experience working with XML, SWIFT, messaging, etc.
• Experience in microservice testing
• Experience in UI testing
• SQL for database interrogation
• Knowledge of Python beneficial
• Experience with continuous integration
• Attention to detail
• 6+ years of experience in each of the following:
Automation with Selenium
Automation with Robot Framework
Interpreting requirements from technical documents
Use Cases in Test Data Design Techniques
Key word-driven testing
SQL (inc Oracle, Postgres)
Python, Perl or similar
• Desired qualifications/non-essential skills required
Several areas of good or better than good proficiency required having 3 or more years qualifying experience (up to 3+ years):
Protocol testing TCP/IP
Technical scripting to generate test data
Banking/Payment and Messaging Business Domains
JIRA and XRay
Kibana, Grafana, Prometheus
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $75,000-$115,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.