CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Trade Finance and Supply Chain Sr. Business Analyst in New York, New York
Trade Finance and Supply Chain Sr. Business Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Trade Finance and Supply Chain Sr. Business Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: New York, New York, United States
Position ID: J0419-1743
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is seeking an experienced Business Analyst and Subject Matter Expert to join our highly successful Trade360 Application Team to help drive the expansion of our growing international trade finance and supply chain business. Working for an industry leader in providing SaaS solutions to Trade Finance clientele, you will enjoy the benefits of being a CGI member, be challenged in your workplace and will align yourself with interesting global work.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Translate the international trade finance and supply chain needs of the marketplace and our client banks into requirements aligned with the overall product strategy for the development group and various client implementations.
• Commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, by working closely with the development.
• Work closely and collaboratively with our client banks, turning their needs into requirements, developing functional designs, and working to configure and test Trade360 to match their desired operational model.
• Provide ongoing collaborative guidance and assistance to the development and implementation teams to ensure that requirements are accurately implemented with our future strategy in mind.
• Willingness to travel up to 75% of the time based on the needs of the business.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum 5 years of Trade Finance, and Supply Chain knowledge and working experience.
• Previous Business Analyst experience.
• Understanding of technology and development lifecycle.
• Understanding of object-oriented principles and modeling would be a plus.
Working with SaaS solution is a plus.
• Proven ability to collaboratively work with client management and other staff to define requirements for sometimes-new areas of business.
• Superior written, verbal and active listening communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
• Analytical and creative approach to solution design and problem solving.
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.