CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. System Integration Specialist in New York, New York
Sr. System Integration Specialist
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Sr. System Integration Specialist
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: New York, New York, United States
Position ID: J0419-1722
Employment Type: Full Time
The CGI Trade and Finance group is seeking a skilled Sr. Technical Analyst as a knowledgeable addition to the team. This dynamic and exciting work will help CGI bring the best of the best to its Trade industry clients both domestic and international.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Effectively partner with clients on site and remotely to support large-scale multi-tier projects.
• Willingness to commit to the growth and success of the Trade and Supply Chain Solutions group, working closely with the development team to do so.
• Working with various teams including business analysts and an offshore development.
• Understand the full project lifecycle to successfully deliver quality work products on schedule.
• Ability to multi-task, coordinate communication with colleagues and report risk and status to team lead or manager.
• Travel up to 75%-90% of the time based on the needs of the business.
• Support the bank in architecting an integration platform and designing interfaces to the corresponding downstream systems.
• Support the client technically during the design, development and testing phases facilitating a successful implementation.
• Conduct “train the trainer” sessions as needed.
• Coordinate timely infrastructure setup, configuration and connectivity to the CGI’s data centers.
• Liaise and coordinate the resolution of technical issues between the project members and CGI Applications.
• Quickly assimilate into the team and learn the company's methodologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of three years to five years of technical experience supporting large-scale projects.
• Experience working with a SaaS Model is a plus.
• Proven ability to work with client management and other staff to define requirements.
• Understanding of technology, development lifecycle, and object oriented principles and modeling.
• Experience working with concurrent and asynchronous programming.
• Proficient in SQL, Java and middleware tools.
• Analytical and creative approach to solution design and problem solving.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, including presentation skills. Actively listening ability.
• Proven collaborative approach to working with co-workers at all levels.
• Thrives in a dynamic work environment where individual initiative and accountability is a given.
• Background in International Trade Finance is a plus.
- Trade Finance
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.