CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Payments Group - Real Time Payments Business Analyst in New York, New York
Payments Group - Real Time Payments Business Analyst
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City:New York, New York, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: Committed to helping its professionals and clients
Working as a Wire and Batch Low Value Payment Business Analyst, you are the subject matter expert for global payment networks and will be responsible for driving network strategy and business requirements for our All Payments Hub solution. Requirements development follows SDLC and Agile methodologies and articulates the changes required to the solution engineering team on an appropriate level. The business analyst will also support client implementations of our real time payment solutions, facilitating client walkthrough of requirement documents and support new client acceptance testing.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Business Analyst will:
• Communicate with client subject matter experts and system users to identify business needs and opportunities
• Create wireframes/screen mock-ups and document process flow diagrams
• Lead JAD sessions, design meetings, or conduct individual interviews to elicit requirements regarding new or existing functionality
• Enter, track, and manage functional system or process issues
• Create systems documentation, help documentation, training documentation and user guides regarding functionality, processes, and user interaction for new or existing systems
• Create test plans, traceability matrices, test scenarios, and test cases for functionality testing
• Execute functionality testing and maintain accurate documentation regarding the test effort. Identify and log system incidents and defects and retest fixes.
• Provide support to user staff and external stakeholders during preparation and execution of user acceptance testing
• Provide support and/or knowledge transfer to functional and technical staff, internal users, and external users in the support and use of new or existing systems
• Provide general production support for a new and/or existing system
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proficient in gathering requirements and working with business owners.
• Expert in Requirement documentation and articulating them with design, development and testing teams.
• Expert in writing, Business Requirements Documents (BRDs), Use Cases and Modeling techniques.
• Ability to organize and manage large user workshops
• Expert in using requirement management tools like Rational Req Pro etc.
• Excellent communication and thought leadership skills
• Should have 5+ years of business analysis experience
• Working knowledge of the wire and low value payments industry
• Working knowledge of ISO20022, global low value and high value payment network such as CHATS, SEPA, NPP, Target2, CHAPS etc
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile methodologies.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- Business Analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.