CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Operations Lead in New York, New York
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: New York, New York, US United States
Position ID: J0122-0115
Employment Type: Full Time
This role includes working directly with the East BU Global Banking and Financial Services lead as well at the account executives to support them with operational and business development related responsibilities. It includes operational duties along with research of banking specific information for internal presentations as well as client related items.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Attending the Sector-wide Biweekly Operations Meeting and tending to any Banking related items
• Updating a biweekly operations deck for the Banking sector by pulling reports and updating the PowerPoint template
• Supporting the Banking sector lead with any operations related decks including the yearly Roadshow presentation, Client Segmentation meeting, Global ops meeting, etc.
• Supporting certain account operations by maintaining their SharePoint site, initiating onboarding and offboarding requests, tracking Statement of Work processes and any other support to make sure that the account is compliant with CGI regulations
In terms of the Business development activities, the following support will be needed:
• Preparing a weekly growth deck that includes Banking news articles, Client Updates, Competitor insights, and any other information needed for that week
• Supporting any proposal or RFP initiatives
• Supporting the sector lead with preparing any internal decks that need to be prepared such as internal townhalls or any other announcements to the sector
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• This role requires sufficient experience in Microsoft PowerPoint
• Basic experience with Microsoft Excel
• Experience in pulling reports and extracting relevant data
• Experience with SharePoint sites and data management in these sites
• Ability to create structure and organize large amounts of material
• Ability to clearly communicate issues to leaders and to other members throughout the sector
• Interest in banking and technology
• Ability to conduct presentations
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.