CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Global Delivery & Support Manager, Hotscan in New York, New York
Global Delivery & Support Manager, Hotscan
Find similar career opportunities
Global Delivery & Support Manager, Hotscan
Category: Project Management
City: New York, New York, United States
Position ID: J0719-1008
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: Hotscan 360
CGI is looking for a Global Delivery & Support Manager to support HotScan360. This is a comprehensive and versatile risk management platform that provides real-time fraud detection, payments filtering; know your customer (KYC) and customer due diligence (CDD) capabilities, along with anti-money laundering (AML) transaction monitoring. With CGI HotScan360, financial institutions can scan all of their customer transactions, activities and behavior in real time, score them and identify possible money laundering and fraud.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide central point of contact for Release Management and Execution Support.
• Lead and coordinate Software release planning, schedule and deployment management at a program level.
• Execute of deployment plan, perform and manage Go/No Go checklists, resource and deployment coverage management, and communications to stakeholders.
• Understanding of Configuration Management best practices and standards to assist in deployment planning as well as coordination efforts with the Configuration Management team.
• Participate in deployment activities, post deployment retrospective, and monitor resolution of identified issues through upcoming releases.
• Partner with Release Management team, impacted technology system owners to review deployment plans and supporting requirements to create program level deployment plans
• Determine environment planning impacts of various program assumptions including: Parallel Testing, Business Continuity Planning, Release and Roll-back planning
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Seven or more years relevant global delivery and support experience
• MS Office; MS Project Server
• MS Project Server
• Ability to work within a team environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision
- Project Management (T1)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.