CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Director- Consulting Services- Banking in New York, New York
Director- Consulting Services- Banking
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Director- Consulting Services- Banking
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: New York, New York, US United States
Position ID: J0122-0244
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI seeks a senior leader for CGI’s Global Banking and Financial Services Team based in New York/New Jersey who is viewed as a trusted expert by the Capital Markets and or Wealth industry.
Reporting through our Global Banking and Financial Services (GBSF) business, which primarily sells and delivers core banking, digital strategies, IT modernization and custom development, cloud, cyber-security and customer analytics (AI ML, BC) consulting solutions, the VP/Director will be responsible for the overall account P&L including client relationship management, sales and delivery of business solutions to Global Banks, most of which are headquartered or have footprint in New York. A key focus for the leader will be to increase sales and revenue by building key business and account relationships with target customers and industry leaders. A successful candidate will need to be able to identify market needs, opportunities, identify the best solution, capture the sale, and ensure successful delivery.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Director will maintain overall accountability for the sales, delivery and P&L of key accounts. They will be responsible for building, leading and maintaining a team, locally and globally, that are responsible for strategic consulting, product development, support and delivery. You will work closely with your leadership team and peers to identify and close opportunities and to ensure program quality and ongoing support.
Success will be required across the following areas of responsibility:
• Global banking domain experience in capital markets and or wealth management;
• Ensure continuous and effective management of direct reports and their performance through ongoing dialogue and follow up, and ability to motivate team performance;
• Experience leading C-Level executive meetings and presentations to sell services or IP;
• Client account leadership to continuously develop/improve the services in your portfolio including expansion into new logos;
• Significantly increase pipeline of opportunities (expand existing and procure new Banking relationships );
• Build strong industry relationships to position the CGI brand and identify needs in the market;
• Maintain and build additional relationships with strategic alliance partners;
• Drive client loyalty, quality of delivery and customer satisfaction;
• Lead and manage achievement of targeted revenue and profitability;
• Recruit new industry experts to CGI through solicitation and professional networking;
• Foster the development of your team’s capabilities and expertise in line with client needs/market evolution and new technologies and their application across all Bank lines of business.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Experience working in either sales or the operations or consulting for Capital Markets and or Wealth Management Banks in North America;
• 12 + years of increasing responsibility in strategy, operations and or technology within a global bank or consulting for a global bank area with demonstrated track record of converting ideas and industry knowledge into solutions, sales, high quality project delivery and ultimately satisfied clients;
• Understanding of the regulatory and compliance requirements facing global banks;
• Demonstrated success building and managing executive relationships within North America Banks (European Corporate Banking experience an asset)
• Ability to drive proposal, pricing, and contracting for multi-faceted client initiatives;
• Ability to lead and motivate a team and prepare presentations for C-level client meetings and sales pursuits and RFP responses.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.