CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Development-Operations Support Specialist in New York, New York
Business Development-Operations Support Specialist
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Development-Operations Support Specialist
City: New York, New York, US United States
Position ID: J0321-2966
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is hiring a Business Development-Operations Support Specialist to join the team in New York!
Seeking a resource to support business development activities to include, proposal development/writing, editing, marketing content development for our external audiences and clients across multiple industries. The successful candidate will collaborate across multiple teams and professionals, and work to elevate our market awareness through on-message, influential content across deliverables.
This role must be located at one of the following locations: New York City; New Jersey.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Write and edit marketing content and proposal material (e.g., proposals, brochures, case studies, videos, web pages, social media, etc.) as well as strategic thought leadership content (e.g., white papers, reports and blogs)
• Collaborate with subject matter experts from across the company to brainstorm ideas, create messaging concepts, and build a messaging framework for a given project
• Help evolve our brand messaging, editorial guidelines and writing training, as well as our brand enterprise asset management platform
• Provide editorial support for the development and implementation of marketing campaigns, collaborating with senior leaders, industry experts, geographic marketing and communications professionals, graphic designers and digital channel experts
• Help industry and technology experts generate awareness and preference for key offerings by developing go-to-market messages
• Help improve our content creation and content marketing best practices
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in writing and editing with attention to detail
• Proficiency in writing and editing
• English as a first language, or expert-level skills in written English
• Excellent grammar and spelling skills
• Ability to work independently and proactively to meet project timelines and deliverables
• Strong interpersonal skills, including confidence to interact with stakeholders at all levels
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Familiarity with editing in content management systems
• Writing samples/portfolio required
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.