CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Data Analyst in New York, New York
Business Data Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Data Analyst
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: New York, New York, US United States
Position ID: J0721-1636
Employment Type: Full Time
As the Senior Business Data Analyst, Talent Acquisition, you’ll collaborate with Talent Acquisition Teams to build the strategic roadmap by exploring and using data and market intel to help leadership make key decisions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will develop and report metrics that yield impactful insights to recruiter performance, recruitment marketing efficiency, applicant flow and candidate conversion. You will perform data analysis, validation, develop scorecards/dashboards, and identify insights to inform business strategy and supportive action planning. In addition, collaborate directly with senior leaders to validate recruiting processes in order to increase recruiting efficiency and enhance candidate experience.
• Monitor market and competitor activity and trends to identify insights and drive key decisions across the organization (ex. market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces etc.)
• Capture and analyze raw data to prepare key metrics and develop customized analytical reports/dashboards and presentations to show analysis and insights in front of influential audiences in a way that efficiently and effectively gets them to understand key themes and make business decisions
• Build forecast models and interpret output, understand labor market trends/forecasts, internal Talent Acquisition surveys, scorecards, and regular reporting on Recruitment Performance
• Develop and drive Talent Acquisition process that includes SLAs for recruiters and partners
• Conduct ad-hoc reporting to support evolving business needs, time sensitive data requests to advise recruiting operations, provide intelligence to assist with strategic initiatives and support quarterly business reviews
• Conduct data analysis to support needs of the recruiting leadership team as we seek to increase the volume and quality of hiring for our business teams
• Support projects to streamline talent acquisition processes, systems, and technology
• Facilitate regular cross-functional meetings to ensure alignment on deliverables, timelines, and status
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• 7+ years of experience as a business data analyst or experience in a similar role
• Must have experience within the Talent Acquisition space (or similar) with a solid understanding of the recruitment life-cycle and Talent Acquisition data
• Experience with one large implementation project such as an ATS, HRIS, HCM
• Experience with data analytics tools
• Strong proficiency with MS Office with Advanced Excel skills (data cleaning, forecasting, modeling, building analyses and interpreting results, Graphs/Charts/other visuals and superior reporting skills
• Excellent written, documentation, and presentation skills – ability to create “executive ready” presentations and communicate analytics to a non- technical audience
• Outstanding analytical skills and a clear focus on accuracy and quality
• Experience working in a fast-paced, transformative environment
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.