CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. All Payments Offering Manager in New York, New York
All Payments Offering Manager
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
All Payments Offering Manager
City: New York, New York, United States
Position ID: J1119-2091
Employment Type: Full Time
The CGI Payments program is a global $40M USD a year program which includes the following CGI IP: All Payments, BESS, CLS Manager, and CAS. The Payments Team is looking for an Offering Manager to define and lead our All Payments offering to take the payments solution, which has received significant investment recently, to the next level in the market. This person will be a business-oriented leader who is passionate about this subject area and able to analyze, define, deliver and track our offering. Offering Management works in tandem with our product management function and includes rethinking how we bring our offering to market, with a focus on building the business across CGI’s global footprint. It includes defining the business use from design through follow-on support, including go-to-market strategies through supporting individual deals as they progress from opportunity to reality. This role is expected to be highly client and market facing including dealing with senior client personnel
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Working with the payment program leads (product, offering, delivery, sales) to develop and implement the payments strategy and offering globally
• Setting strategy and tactics to include informing the All Payments product development teams on the required product functionality
• Developing a market consulting offering to support client needs and grow the market
• Identifying target market; developing and delivering key market messages in the form of conferences, social media, marketing collateral, etc.
• Educating internal CGI members through multiple methods from internal media platforms to training business partners in the Geographic Business Units
• Actively pitch clients and prospects on the value of CGI’s solutions and how CGI can facilitate their payments modernization strategy
• A large part of the role will focus on the prospecting and pre-sales process. Successful candidates will require the following:
• The ability to support sale team members by providing payments SME advice and direction from an early stage in the sales process
• The ability to support product managers by helping to define requirements for relevant and appealing functionality in future product releases
• Experience of the actions needed to progress through long duration sales cycles, especially for emerging products and services that may rely initially on the early adopters
• Experience managing a sales pipeline across multiple geographies and business units
• Development of business cases and compelling commercial proposals
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A motivated self-starter that is able to work independently, in teams and projects with limited supervision
• Excellent communication and though leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Experience of Business Process Mapping/Business Process Re-engineering.
• Project or Program Management Experience would be advantageous.
• Must live in proximity to a CGI office
• 25-50% travel expected
Must have 8-10 years of experience in each of the following:
• Product Management
- Product Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.