CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst - Life Science & Healthcare - CGI in Middletown, New Jersey
Business Analyst - Life Science & Healthcare - CGI
Find similar career opportunities
Business Analyst - Life Science & Healthcare - CGI
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Middletown, New Jersey, United States
Position ID: J1118-2415
Employment Type: Full Time
This program is an application rationalization program for applications owned by a recently purchased subsidiary.
• 5+ years of experience in working on multi-year application rationalization programs related to corporate acquisitions.
• 5+ years of experience in Information Technology as a Business Analyst
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business administration, engineering or a related discipline
• Strong client engagement experience
• Firm understanding of software development and configuration processes, including requirements gathering, analysis/design, planning, development tools/technologies, testing methodologies, release/version control, deployment management, disaster recovery planning and testing, post-production hardening, and transition to run operations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with both Waterfall and Agile development methodologies
• Ability to effectively organize and motivate stakeholders
• Ability to conduct requirements workshop
• Experience mentoring and coaching subordinates
• Exemplify a highly collaborative mindset and client service-focus
• Function effectively as an advisor for the Service Owner and program and project stakeholders
o Build strong relationships and gain trust
o Understand business requirements and the value proposition for programs and projects
• Work closely and collaboratively with members of the PMO and program and project teams
• Communicate issues effectively
• Escalate issues in a manner that is effective, collaborative and respectful
• Demonstrate an analytical, objective, and strategic mindset
• Passion for identifying opportunities for change, as well as driving and achieving high quality results
• Develop an in-depth understanding of technology solutions implemented and business value
• Hands-on experience with commercial Project
• Experience supporting the implementation of validated systems
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Experience with Application Rationalization
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.