CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst - Data Quality - CGI East in Middletown, New Jersey
Business Analyst - Data Quality - CGI East
Find similar career opportunities
Business Analyst - Data Quality - CGI East
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Middletown, New Jersey, United States
Position ID: J1118-2361
Employment Type: Full Time
Required Skills / Experience
• 10 years of professional experience in data management practices
• Strong understanding of relational databases
• Natural curiosity for data, its sourcing, transformation, and movement
• Extremely detail oriented, ability to understand and follow data mapping and integration without losing sight of the big picture
• Strong data analysis skills
• Ability to understand data relationships and models
• Ability to define and execute test plans
• Strong testing and data comparison skills [e.g. Excel VLookup]
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and on tight deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with and communicate across teams
• Ability to articulate data movement in words and pictures
• Ability to identify, communicate, and resolve actions, risks, and issues
• Knowledge of master data management [MDM] philosophies and data governance, specifically in product domain a plus
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical commercial operations, specifically supply chain and IDMP a plus
About the Enterprise Product Domain [EPD] Project
• To establish a foundational Product Hub as part of a program for long-term sustainability of a centralized, consistent product data with controls to source and publish product domain information across the Celgene enterprise.
• To apply industry best practices to optimize Celgene’s Item Creation process and establish the IDMP data foundation for future regulatory compliance.
• To leverage the data governance processes including reference data standardization, data stewardship, data quality, and change management.
• To provide real-time, seamless data integration between Product Hub and Oracle EBS, enabling the entire global supply chain.
• To establish a systems capability to manage unstructured data.
Specific Project Responsibilities
• Lead the EPD project “Data Readiness” workstream and its people across a matrixed resource pool to ensure the data required to operate on day one of the project is ready for operation within the Product Hub and all of its inbound and outbound systems
• Partner with solutions integrator to prepare a data cutover plan.
• Collaborate across departments to ensure their system and process data requirements, roles and responsibilities are covered fully.
• Ensure all required foundation data has been accurately pre-loaded into the Product Hub, including historical item master data and all reference data list of values, by completing all required data comparisons and directing others to do the same.
• Ensure all inbound and outbound system integrations are in place and moving the required data [with appropriate data transformations] accurately and timely. Systems include Informatica RDM, eQRMS, Oracle EBS, and TraceLink.
• Provide timely and clear status information to the EPD project team.
• Work with EPD project team to ensure the proper mapping of required EPD data attributes to regulatory systems to ensure all data is appropriately sourced and integrated.
• Participate in preparation of project data standards to ensure all data movement and transformation is fully documented
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
Experience with MDM project, Data analysis, Data modeling
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.