Organizational Change Management Consultant
Los Angeles, CA
Organizational Change Management Consultant
Main location: United States, California, Los Angeles
Position ID: J0124-0767
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is searching for an Organizational Change Management (OCM) Consultant to partner with our Public Sector and/or Commercial clients in implementing change management strategies ranging from short strategic engagements to large transformational initiatives. Our OCM services include strategy development, leadership engagement, risk management, communications, training solutions and organizational readiness through proprietary solutions, proven methods, and supporting technologies.
This position is located in our Los Angeles, CA office with work performed at client site in Downey, CA; however, a hybrid working model is acceptable, with the expectation of 50% travel/onsite presence when needed.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Documenting future state business processes and assisting in the development of policies and procedures
• Facilitating the alignment of stakeholders to develop future state vision/value definitions
• Designing, developing, delivering and managing multi-channel communications
• Supporting the development of benefits realization strategies
• Assisting in the formation and management of change champion networks in client organizations
• Assisting in development, review, and delivery of multi-mode training programs
• Interacting with client leaders, managers, and supervisors
• Ensuring end-user readiness through checklists and other tools/templates
• Collecting metrics and monitoring change progress and completion of readiness checklist items
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Successful candidates will demonstrate experience supporting change management solutions for technology, process, and/or other transformational programs with activities outlined in the list of principle responsibilities above. In addition, the successful candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in organizational change management
• Must have supported the implementation of at least 2 technology solutions, where at least 1 was an ERP solution
• Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Good PowerPoint, Visio, and graphical skills for visual communications
• Work with minimal supervision at client sites while operating as part of a larger team
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Previous consulting background
• Supporting Business Process Re-engineering efforts including the formal documentation of business process, business rule, and/or workflow documentation as well as gap analysis
• Project management experience, including scope, schedule and risk management experience
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $66,300 - $146,800.
CGI anticipates accepting applications for this position through February 27, 2024.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Business Process Reengineering
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.