CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Sourcing Recruiter in Lebanon, Virginia
Senior Sourcing Recruiter
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Sourcing Recruiter
Category: Human Resources
City: Lebanon, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0119-0866
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal is looking for a technical Senior Sourcing Recruiter to join a strategic team focused on finding top talent and partnering closely with our existing recruiters. We’re looking for someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment who loves to research and dig for those perfect candidates! This is a full time opportunity located at our Lebanon, VA office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Proactively identify, source and recruit candidates using a variety of sources including job boards, research, internet sourcing, social media, referrals, etc.
• Conduct thorough candidate screenings
• Work closely with Recruiters to fully understand requirements and needs
• Develop and maintain relationships with candidates to keep an ongoing and robust pipeline
• Document all candidate activity in our applicant tracking system as well as provide detailed notes
• Mentor junior member(s) on the sourcing team
• Share strategic sourcing methods and tips during knowledge share and training opportunities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 5 - 10 years of technical recruiting experience, and at least 5 years of experience in a strategic sourcing role specifically.
• Ability to utilize all different types of the above mentioned avenues to source for top talent
• Analytical and research skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team and knowledge share.
• Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and meet sourcing targets
• Solid candidate experience skills – the ability to draw in candidates and keep a strong pipeline
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.