CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. US Talent Acquisition - College Recruiter in Lafayette, Louisiana
US Talent Acquisition - College Recruiter
Find similar career opportunities
US Talent Acquisition - College Recruiter
Category: Human Resources
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Position ID: J1218-1685
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
Build a Career that Matters at CGI’s Lafayette Center
CGI is seeking a College Recruiter to join the US Talent Acquisition team in support of our growing College Recruiting Program. This role will be responsible for recruiting students into full time and internship positions within our Lafayette Louisiana Onshore Delivery Center. The College Recruiter will be responsible for on campus and onsite recruiting activities, building and maintaining relationships both on campus and with CGI’s internal members, and full life cycle recruiting. This is an exciting opportunity to join our US College Recruiting team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Oversee recruiting policies and processes as they relate to campus recruiting.
• Build and maintain relationships with career services staff, professors, and students groups.
• Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates.
• Manage full life cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing, selection, extending offers, negotiating and ultimately on-boarding.
• Coordinate and participate in interview process and integrate information gained about candidates to make hiring decisions.
• Maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration.
• Work closely with the summer interns to include coordinating social events, intern appreciation week, monthly check-ins, and final presentations and reception.
• Accurately document and track candidates in the applicant tracking system.
• Stay up to date on current college recruiting trends on your core campuses as well as nationwide.
• Comply with government, CGI and Human Resources laws, policies and procedures.
• Monitor/audit job requisition and candidate files and track applicant flow.
• Establish trust and confidence by maintaining a high level of credibility, integrity, and skilled communications with managers, peers and candidates.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 2+ years of experience in recruiting, preferably in college recruiting.
• Previous recruiting experience within an IT consulting organization is preferred not but required.
• Bachelors’ degree.
• Strong technical skills to include: proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Applicant Tracking Systems.
• Ability to operate as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Strong organizational and communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Ability to prioritize, multi task and have excellent attention to detail.
• Positive and proactive approach.
• This role requires significant travel
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.