CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Technical Analyst in Lafayette, Louisiana
Senior Technical Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Technical Analyst
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Position ID: J0421-1922
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world. At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. As digital transformation continues to accelerate in the area, CGI is at the center of this change supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities. CGI, founded in 1976 on the concept of creating an organization focused on delivering results and exceeding client expectations.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Minimum of 3+ years as an analyst providing technical and functional expertise to identify, evaluate, and develop complex requirements
• Should have experience working in the health insurance
• Must possess critical thinking skills and the attention to detail needed to work on broadly defined complex technical and business problems
• The ability to analyze complex technical and business process then translate them into technical requirements
• Support and troubleshoot key implementation issues and drive successful resolution by coordinating between internal and external stakeholders
• Lead meetings as needed to ensure developers, testers, and outside vendors understand application design and requirements
• The ability to perform system/integration testing and identify issues that result in application defects
• Develop test plans and defining the testing strategy, and test cases including test entry criteria.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Create use cases, flow diagrams, and source to target mapping documents using Microsoft Office
• Create custom SQL using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Oracle SQL Developer
• Performs initial triage of all portal, integration or database related issues
• Create/update functional Data Models for operational data stores and warehouses
• Create and document data profiles using Informatica Data Quality
• Create screen mock ups for user interface
• Create, validate, and translate the HIPAA transactions
Minimum Education Required: Technical Diploma in IT with Equivalent Experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.