CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. MS Azure Cloud Native Application/Dynamics Developer in Lafayette, Louisiana
MS Azure Cloud Native Application/Dynamics Developer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
MS Azure Cloud Native Application/Dynamics Developer
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Position ID: J0620-1636
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for Mid-Level Developer with Microsoft PowerApps and/or .NET experience to join our Federal Business Unit to support a Federal Client in Rockville, VA. The successful candidate will support a project within the Federal government and work on a team with building new apps and to help develop an extensive application portfolio for our client’s Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO). Duties will include development of applications based on the MS PowerApps platform, working in a collaborative team environment with clients and CGI team members to understand customer business process requirements and designing/developing application solutions in the Microsoft Azure cloud environment.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Planning, analysis, design, coding, and testing software applications
• Work as integral member of technical teams, supporting standard SDLC phases by regularly performing tasks such as interpreting program specifications and providing analysis, contributing to design, programming/coding, and testing results.
• Debug programs and troubleshoot application issues, in production and development environments.
• Support the integration of applications developed using APIs to other application platforms
• Support the integration of applications developed to using single-sign on solutions and active directory
• Follow application development best practices by adhering application security model.
• Develop via service-oriented, and Agile development methodologies
• Create and maintain technical documentation
• Coordinate with management, other business groups, departments, and IT staff
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• At least 5 years of experience developing in the .NET platform and/or .NET web applications and web services.
• At least 1-3 years of experience in developing in Microsoft PowerApps and/or Microsoft Dynamics
• At least 1-3 years of experience in cloud native application development in Mircosoft Azure
• At least 3 years of experience in developing SOAP/REST web services for client consumption
• At least 1 year of experience in working with JIRA or similar tools
• Knowledge of and experience with Agile practices including SCRUM, Kanban, and TDD.
• At least 5 years of full System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience in all phases of the SDLC including analysis, design, coding, and testing.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to engage in a self-directed fashion.
• US Citizenship required with ability to successfully obtain mid-level, agency specific security clearance (e.g., no bankruptcies within the last 15 years and no criminal records)
• Experience integrating web applications with Microsoft Office 365 and/or 3rd party Enterprise Content Management platforms such as OpenText, FileNet, Alfresco
• Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Prior Cross functional team experience
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5-7 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Cyber Security Consulting
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.