CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Mid .NET Developer in Lafayette, Louisiana
Mid .NET Developer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Mid .NET Developer
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Position ID: J0919-0641
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is looking for a mid .NET developer for Healthcare Client.
- As a mid .NET Developer , this team member will have a superior software development background that will facilitate design and development of technical solutions for new and existing applications and processes. Interacts with Lead Developers, System Analysts, Business Users, Architects, Test Analysts, Project Managers and peer developers to analyze system requirements, design and develop software applications. Technical solutions and supporting deliverables will be constructed to enable Cigna-HealthSpring IT clients to accomplish their business objectives.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide development and design leadership for Scrum team
• Ensure quality code and development; validate other team members code following defined patterns and standards
• Design and develop .NET applications (primarily with C#, ASP)
• Conduct unit testing and participate with system testing as required. Knowledge with Test Driven Development is strongly preferred.
• Fill out required documentation such as installation instructions and follow company standards and procedures.
• Anticipate customers’ analytic needs and proactively conceptualize and champion high-value capabilities.
• Actively support products by providing prompt responses to customer problems and inquiries. Make the customer’s experience first priority in all.
• Participate/Assist with deployments to all environments including Production (which could occur after hours).
• New development and support task responsibilities as assigned.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
• Strong design skills with Microsoft .NET; primarily C#, ASP, and VB
• Strong database skills with Microsoft SQLServer
• Proficient in writing SQL – Simple/Medium/Complex SQL’s
• Strong Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Experience working in fast paced environment is preferred
• Must be technical and hands on capable
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Agile projects working Experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.