CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. iPaaS/API Developer in Lafayette, Louisiana
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Position ID: J0321-1474
Employment Type: Full Time
Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading end-to-end IT and business consulting services provider. CGI’s Lafayette center is the perfect mix of corporate opportunities and support with a small town feel, and one of CGI’s seven onshore delivery centers. Located in the heart of downtown Lafayette, CGI’s Lafayette delivery center is the first such center in the area, aligning with the region’s economic and cultural revitalization goals. The center provides a broad range of IT and consulting services to clients throughout the U.S. Our office is located within walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants, community parks, and the local farmers market. We embrace ongoing training, continued education, flexible hours, and an innovative tech-oriented work environment. Members participate in CGI social clubs and community outreach programs. CGI Lafayette is passionate about CGI’s corporate mission, “To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of.”
To support our growing Salesforce Solutions practice, our CGI Lafayette Center is seeking a iPaaS/API Developer to deliver top notch implementation, customization, configuration and training services to CGI’s Salesforce customer base. In this role, you will collaborate with our customers to provide them a competitive advantage and business value through Cloud technology.
How you will be helping us grow and enabling our customers:
• Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint platform
• Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
• Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
• Apply agile principles to capture requirements, track progress, and ensure project success
• Effectively document design requirements and specifications through excellent written and verbal communication
• Participate in full cycle including DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines
• Regularly collaborate with colleagues and team led to ensure timely delivery of development tasks
• What gets you noticed:
• Understanding of web services, SOAP, REST, JSON, Java, Spring, Hibernate
• Familiar with SOA principles and integration technologies
• Experience utilizing continuous integration and continuous deployment processes is a plus
• MuleSoft Certified Developer specialization preferred
• B.S. in Computer Science or similar
• Experience in developing Java based applications
• Experience with REST Specifications like RAML and OAS/Swagger are a plus
• Experience with messaging technologies such as MQ Series, RabbitMQ, are a plus
• Experience with integration patterns are a plus
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Previous Professional Services Consulting experience
• Travel flexibility both local and out of state approximately 10 to 20%, when needed
• Approximately 5-7 years of experience configuring and delivering solutions on Salesforce.com or the Force.com platform. Other Cloud solutions may be considered.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Sciences, Business or relevant discipline
Experience may be considered in lieu of Degree.
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor’s degree in Information Sciences, Computer Science or other related degree. Experience may be considered in lieu of completed degree.
or: Technical Diploma in IT with Equivalent Experience
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.