CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Immigration Recruiting Coordinator in Lafayette, Louisiana
Immigration Recruiting Coordinator
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Immigration Recruiting Coordinator
Category: Human Resources
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Position ID: J0621-1832
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI US Immigration Team is seeking a PERM Recruiting Coordinator to join their team. The PERM Recruiting Coordinator will perform a variety of specialized administrative support functions in support of the team’s processes and functions.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Create and maintain standard or ad hoc immigration reports
• Record and file required documentation
• Maintain accurate data on SharePoint and perform analysis as needed
• Provide customer service to CGI Members, Human Resources and Managers on immigration matters:
• Function as the primary point of contact for assigned Business Units to provide general immigration process guidance
• Monitor member’s work authorization expiration dates and initiate cases
• Monitor member’s max-out date and initiate LC-PERM process
• Coordinate cost authorization and approval process
• Monitor layoff reports and initiate visa withdrawal requests for terminated members
• NIV process coordination including electronic LCA postings
• Assist with LC-PERM related activities including job posting, resume review and collaborating with applicants and Manager
• Initiate and track status of the various questionnaires needed for attorneys to gather data in visa preparation
• Monitor generic Immigration mailboxes
• Monitor recruiting mailbox for external applicants to PERM job postings
• Serve as general liaison between attorney, CGI immigration, Management and Members
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Ideally, 1-2 years of Immigration administration experience or general Recruiting experience is preferred (corporate environment preferred)
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details
• Familiarity with recruiting and/or resume review
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and multi-task
• Proficiency in SharePoint and Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Ability to work with different personalities and temperaments and cross-cultural awareness
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.