CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Identity & Access Management Security Engineer in Lafayette, Louisiana
Identity & Access Management Security Engineer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Identity & Access Management Security Engineer
Category: Project Management
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Position ID: J0421-2064
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Join this dynamic organization as an IAM Security Engineer!
With your expertise, you will work with a high-performing team to consult and develop solutions. You will support and interact with the client daily with a focus across the organization. You will have the opportunity to show/grow with technology in a customer-facing role.
You should be able to work independently under limited supervision and apply your knowledge. You should have sufficient knowledge and maturity to effectively deal with technical issues and help to support the broader team. Your success will be directly related to CGI’s success.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The Identity & Access Management Security Engineer (Information Protection Senior Advisor) will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of Identity Access Reviews, Entitlement Management, and RBAC. Access Controls are operating to enforce the principle of Least Privilege and meet stringent regulatory requirements. External auditors for accuracy and completeness, which requires flawless and consistent execution, test these controls.
The IAM Security Engineer will also be responsible for building and presenting control execution evidence to auditors while looking for opportunities to improve control execution for improved completeness, accuracy, and efficiency.
The IAM Security Engineer will work closely with the Information Protection Department to achieve their goals.
• Strong experience in Identity and Access Management controls and tools such as Courion, Oracle IAM Suite and/or Zero Trust Networks
• Ability to plan, design, develop and conduct Identity Access Reviews
• Experience with validating input and output of reviews
• Experience with Privileged Access, Application Entitlements and Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC)
• Knowledge/Experience in HIPAA/HITRUST, SOX/SOC1/SOC2 Controls
• Ability to consolidate and present control evidence to auditors.
• Knowledge of agile development methodologies
• Basic experience working in the fields of Identity and Access Management and Privileged Access Management.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 3+ years of experience as a Security Engineer
• 5+ years of experience as a Sr. Engineer level implementing enterprise Access Management solutions specific to information systems technologies.
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience leading technical initiatives.
• Solid understanding of Identity Management (IDM), Single Sign-On (SSO) and security concepts.
• Advance level knowledge of Azure, LDAP, MFA, Active Directory, Local Directory Services, Courion.
• Expert knowledge of authentication with hands-on implementation experience with SAML, OAuth, MFA, RSA and Kerberos.
• Solid understanding of Cloud Identity Security and Concepts
• Demonstrate an understanding of Identity and Access Management business processes.
Identity and Access Mgt (IAM)
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.