CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Functional Solution Architect (ERP) in Lafayette, Louisiana
Functional Solution Architect (ERP)
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Functional Solution Architect (ERP)
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, US United States
Position ID: J0721-2371
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is seeking a Functional Solution Architect (ERP) to join our team!
You will focus on designing and deploying ERP solutions of medium to large size and complexity. You will have considerable project leadership responsibilities, and will serve as a mentor to other functional consultants.
Additionally, you will assist with customer relationships, proposal development and some marketing initiatives.
You will play a key role from implementation to go-live, working with prospects and clients to review requirements, understand business processes, and deploy solutions.
You will also assist with estimating timelines, budgets and associated costs during presales process.
CGI offers more than a job. We offer limitless opportunities to make a difference for the clients and communities we serve.
Come join committed, skilled, inclusive and passionate people just like you!
Come be part of our top global Dynamics ERP practice serving clients around the world as a Microsoft Gold Partner. Our team of 600+ experts has significant expertise in providing the right approach to transforming our clients’ businesses to smarter, more efficient technology organizations on the AX and D365 platforms.
Our culture is collaborative and casual and we are looking for additional Dynamics ERP consultants who want an opportunity to further their career growth through continuous learning and certification opportunities and apply your skill to exciting global implementation and managed services opportunities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Lead client meetings for discovery, planning and envisioning of solution
• Convey solution vision to consultants and client team
• Serve as liaison to PM on project work break down and scheduling
• Review configuration and design changes to ensure consistency and reduce conflicts
• Review and final QA on design related deliverables
• Coordinate and provide QA with Data Migration lead
• Actively work with Technical and Developmental leads
• Stay current in software improvement and new features
• Understand basic features of approved ISV products
• May include working with Pre-sales on estimation for projects
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 7 or more years of experience implementing ERP systems, preferably Microsoft D365 Finance/Supply Chain
• Prior experience managing or leading a group and mentoring individuals
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
• Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
• Familiarity with MS tools, including Teams, Share Point, DevOps and LCS
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $107K - $175K*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
ERP System CSB
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.