CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Full Stack Developer in Lafayette, Louisiana
Full Stack Developer
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Full Stack Developer
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
Position ID: J0720-2120
Employment Type: Full Time
Seeking a full stack developer with experience developing and deploying applications on cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS. The candidate will work with cloud architects to produce scalable solutions using front and back end coding languages, development frameworks and third party libraries. This individual should be self-motivated to drive solutions and familiar with Agile methodologies.
• Build applications with best in class UI/UX design principles
• Work with data scientists and cloud architects to develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Participate in vision workshops and create minimum viable products to get business buy in and demonstrate ROI.
• Write technical documentation and communicate appropriate key points to all stakeholders.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency cross platform optimization.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
• Experience with API design and implementation
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
• Experience with software versioning, packaging and deployment, e.g. Git, Artifactory, RPM, Docker, Jenkins .
• Major cloud service provider certifications are a plus
• Experience with Infrastructure as code (IaS) using terraform or cloud formation.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Required BS Science or equivalent
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.