CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Fullstack .NET Developer in Knoxville, Tennessee
Fullstack .NET Developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Fullstack .NET Developer
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
City: Knoxville, Tennessee, US United States
Position ID: J0921-2411
Employment Type: Full Time
As a global IT consulting company, we are looking for a Senior Fullstack .NET Developer to join our team. As a Senior Developer you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day development of solutions for integrating applications, assisting our clients along their digital transformation journey. Interfacing with key stakeholders and other technical counterparts, to apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements, Application Architecture definition and Design. Also, will play an important role in creating the high-level design artifacts. The successful candidate will be comfortable handling numerous tasks simultaneously while still delivering work artifacts within established deadlines.
This role can be located in Knoxville, TN or New Brunswick, NJ
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Experience with .NET framework development including architecture, debugging, and performance tuning.
• Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
• Make design decisions which encourage leveragability, potential reuse, componentization, extensibility, maintainability, and are minimally coupled
• Translates business requirements into technical solutions which adhere to architectural best practice
• Supports solution designs in problem analysis and solution design on appropriate Azure cloud functions, Events, storage and service selection.
• Create, Maintain and improve existing software integrations (includes .NET based Windows Services, Messaging and Eventing, NServiceBus, SQL Jobs, Scheduled Windows Tasks, Azure Services, and more)
• API and Integration, Event Driven Architecture and messaging
• Designs & develops solution artifacts per technical and functional requirements.
• Keeps current on latest Microsoft development products.
• Provide support and maintenance on existing applications with the assistance of more experienced engineers as needed.
• Supports the configuration, deployment and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
o 10 years of solid experience with the C# .NET platform
o Experienced in Azure technologies and application deployment framework
o Experience in API, Integration, functions, events, storage, messages
o Experience in systems design, system architecture, and algorithm development
o Experience developing RESTFUL APIs and micro services using .Net Core
o API and integrations, event driven architecture and messaging experience
o Experience in working as an engineer in environments that have adopted eventing, reactive, and streaming architecture
o Proficient with full software lifecycle, tooling, and processes within an Agile software environment
o Experiences with Git, Azure DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines is desired
o Experience with Azure cloud services is a plus
o Experience with Retail and Commercial Banking is a plus
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Team Oriented, client facing skills, able to collaborate with multiple teams.
Skill Set/Years of Experience/Proficiency Level
• Good expertise in C#, Azure Cloud (Functions, Events, Storage)
• Well versed with API and integrations, event driven architecture and messaging experience
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud services, Storage Accounts and Virtual Networks
• Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts.
• Ability to multi-task and be able to handle projects throughout the entire project life cycle.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Assist other teams with troubleshooting problems that may arise from applications or integration of various components.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.