CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Client Services Delivery Director in Knoxville, Tennessee
Client Services Delivery Director
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Client Services Delivery Director
Category: Project Management
City: Knoxville, Tennessee, US United States
Position ID: J1021-1087
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Client Services Delivery Lead you will be responsible for delivery and support of multiple customers utilizing our Credit platform. You and your team will engage with internal partners and the customers to ensure changes and support are delivered on time and within budget. The location for this position is flexible but should be in proximity to a CGI office.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible to meet agreed upon timelines of client-specific discretionary changes and resolve incidents
• Coordinates partnerships and communications with internal divisions
• Responsible for ensuring incidents are closed per SLO’s and SLA’s
• Responsible to drive customer requests to completion including scope definition, sizing, pricing and all other aspects of requests
• Responsible to ensure resources are appropriately dedicated to the team, and resources are allocated to complete any client needs
• Act as the escalation point for any issues/risks on initiatives
• Responsible for coaching/mentoring team resources
• Work with teams across our Client Services division to keep client-facing projects on track
• Responsible to track and analyze budget performance, reporting on any current or potential blockers, risks, overflows and deficits
• Track and analyze scope and schedule, reporting to management on any changes or risks, being able to suggest the improvements and mitigations
• Escalate to management and key internal stakeholders as needed
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8+ years project management and/or agile experience, preferably in a Credit Delivery environment
• Previous experience with supervising others within a team lead role
• Commitment to agile delivery and career growth
• Bachelor's degree or related experience
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work well with large and diverse virtual teams
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience with task scheduling
• Experience with agile methodologies and project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Experienced user of MS Office toolset
• Knowledge of Credit or Financial systems is preferred
• Knowledge of Jira preferred
• CSM (Scrum Master Certification) desired
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• Familiarity with JIRA or similar product management tools.
• Financial Services Domain Knowledge.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $125,000-$190,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
Agile Delivery Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.