CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Data Steward in Jersey City, New Jersey
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Jersey City, New Jersey, United States
Position ID: J0421-0714
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A company committed to clients
CGI is seeking a Data Steward to join our growing team supporting life science clients through end to end solution offerings and professional services.. The successful candidate must be able to work in a cross-functional environment and interact with representatives from CGI, and our end-clients. This member will work at various CGI/and client sites consulting and executing various life science business and IT initiatives from assessments to requirements implementations, and go live.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manages 3rd-party data relationships ensuring data standards are maintained and data pipelines have minimal maintenance
• Assists in developing tools and platforms that bring disparate data sources together in a new tool or application thus allowing data-based insights about customers
• Develops standardized reporting and performs customized analyses to inform business decisions.
• Consults with commercial teams, countries, and analytics team members as to what data sources would best address key business questions and how to analyze the data to inform decisions.
• Identifies gaps and data needs across the commercial organization, seeking solutions to address strategic business questions, including acquisition of new assets from external sources, or identifying partners to create needed assets, or enacting internal initiatives for gathering new 1st party assets
• Helps with data navigation & promotes stewardship
• Works with IT & Analytics leadership to help define data quality standards and help improve the process of centralizing data sources
• Onboards new team members – showcasing the tools and data analytics to help answer strategic business questions
• Owns training for applications and data capabilities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of (5) years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing, Analytics, Data Management or similar role
• Strong project management skills
• Proven analytical and data interpretation skills. Ability to distill down and synthesize complex information from various sources and create effective reports and solutions.
• Strong leadership skills, ability to work independently and deal well with ambiguity
• Strong interpersonal skills, strong influencing, negotiating, conflict resolution skills
• Excellent oral and written communication/presentation skills
• Knowledge of both the US and global healthcare environment
• Working knowledge of Data Protection & Privacy commercial and FCPA laws and regulations as they apply to the pharmaceutical industry.
Skill Set/Years of Experience
5Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.