Training and Certification Consultant
Training and Certification Consultant
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
Main location: United States, Florida, Jacksonville
Position ID: J0224-0391
Employment Type: Full Time
As a Training and Certification Consultant for the Marine Corps Platform Integration Center (MCPIC) at CGI Federal, you will be responsible for developing and implementing training programs for MCPIC users. You will work closely with the MCPIC team to identify training needs, design and develop training materials, and deliver training sessions to ensure that users are proficient in using the MCPIC platform.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
• Developing and implementing training programs for MCPIC users in a Learning Management System (LMS).
• Configure and customize the LMS modules to align with the specific needs of MCPIC.
• Identifying training needs, designing, and developing training materials.
• Delivering training sessions to ensure that users are proficient in using the MCPIC platform.
• Evaluating the effectiveness of training programs and making recommendations for improvement.
• Collaborating with the MCPIC team to ensure that training programs are aligned with the platform’s goals and
• Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in training and development.
• If you are passionate about training and development and have experience in developing and delivering training programs for technical platforms, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at CGI Federal.
The ideal candidate for this position should have:
• Due to the nature of work, US Citizenship is required with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
• At least 5 years of experience in training and development.
• Experience in developing and delivering training programs for technical platforms in a commercial Learning Management System.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Was a SNCO/Officer in a logistics MOS with extensive experience with GCSS-MC, TCPT, CLC2S,DPAS, and STRATIS.
CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to skill set, level, experience, relevant training, and licensure and certifications. To support the ability to reward for merit-based performance, CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range for this role in the U.S. is $90,000 - $110,000.
Logistics & Maintenance
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, height, weight, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the Position ID of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a Position ID will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.