CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. UH-60M Maintenance Test Pilot/Instructor in Huntsville, Alabama
UH-60M Maintenance Test Pilot/Instructor
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI Federal has a career opportunity for a talented UH-60M Maintenance Test Pilot or Instructor Pilot in the area of Huntsville, AL, the Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED) UH-60 Utility Division. Responsible for providing technical support. Duties may include Coordinate with program managers, functional area engineers, and support personnel to determine requirements, analyze data, and substantiate aircraft airworthiness and qualification. Identify and defend the need for test or analysis to achieve the best solution with the lowest impacts to cost, schedule, operational use, and maintenance.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Participate in Design Reviews (PDR/CDR) and Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and serve as the project point of contact during the product qualification process. Verify test data, summarize results, and provide status reports.
• Provide technical assistance to field maintenance personnel in support of our published Airworthiness Releases (AWR). Investigate any problems/complaints with aircraft systems/components, identify faults, and provide solutions.
• Review technical data packages and compare to specification requirements for completeness and accuracy.
• Establish and maintain communication with program managers and contractors, including applicable functional managers in engineering, production, quality assurance, and technical writing.
• Provide ongoing situational awareness during the qualification process.
• Establish and maintain open communication with customers, other specialists, and supervisors.
• Review written acceptance test procedures, inspection procedures for adequacy, and evaluate the implementation and effectiveness of quality/inspection systems, including sampling plans.
• Verify by test or qualification by similarity that products comply with requirements prior to acceptance and fielding.
• Verify data, summarize results, and prepare reports on product qualification.
• Investigate customer complaints and interpret quality deficiency reports, providing technical assistance and fault identification to appropriate authorities.
• Read, interpret, and apply technical data such as engineering drawings, product specifications, and technical manuals.
• Provide Aviation Engineering Directorate support to the UH-60 System Safety Working Group (SSWG).
• Develop Safety of Flight Messages, Aviation Safety Action Messages, Aviation Maintenance Action Messages, and Maintenance Information Messages.
• Develop Aviation Engineering risk documents (i.e. Airworthiness Impact Statements and Risk Determinations).
• Provide changes to UH-60 Technical Manuals/Publications.
• Review Engineering, Safety, and Maintenance recommendations from Sikorsky Aircraft Corporation and General Electric for implementation to the H-60 fleet.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 9 years' experience in defining and authoring Airworthiness Qualification Plans (AQP), Statements of Airworthiness Qualification (SAQ) and Airworthiness Release (AWR).
• Experience with either UH-60M or UH-60L required. UH-60M is strongly preferred.
• Requires experience in tracing requirement compliance from specification through final test report. Must be familiar with the tailoring and application of DO-178B/C, MIL-STD 704, MIL-STD 810, MIL-STD-461, and ARP4761 and Standard Army Maintenance Management System (SAMS) and regulations.
• Should be familiar in the use and application of military maintenance manuals to include maintenance allocation charts (MAC), source, maintenance and recoverability coding (SMR) and repair parts and special tools lists (RPSTL), aircraft forms and
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team
• Able to multi-task, self-assign work, and function in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Good verbal, written, communication, and interpersonal skills
• Currently possess an active DoD SECRET security clearance
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.