CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Programmatic Support Engineer in Huntsville, Alabama
Programmatic Support Engineer
Find similar career opportunities
Programmatic Support Engineer
City: Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Position ID: J1218-1402
Employment Type: Full Time
Looking for a Condition Based Maintenance (CBM) Programmatic Support Engineer to work in our Huntsville, AL location. This position will provide programmatic support to the UH-60, AH-64, and the CH-47 CBM Working Group and be a liaison between the individual platform Program offices and the Aviation Engineering Directorate (AED).
Per Federal requirement, Active DoD Secret Clearance required minimum.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Participate in the tear-down analysis process by assisting in the identification of tear-down candidates and facilitating the tear-down from initiation to final disposition.
• Coordination of reporting activities between various engineering organizations.
• Perform System/functional engineering support for the UH-60, AH-64, and CH-47 system and associated subsystems.
• Experience with test plans/reports, manufacturing oversight, data analysis supporting system safety and airworthiness of all Army aircraft.
• Experience with Army aircraft systems, or prior Military Service desirable. Cat I Deficiency Reports analysis, review/evaluation/recommend manual changes, requests for deviation(s)/waiver(s), critical safety items; intercept actions, ECPs, technical specifications.
• Provide engineering input/support recommendations to engineering functional groups and support all associated engineering functions.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Per Federal requirement, Active DoD Secret Clearance (must have).
Military aircraft (helicopters) with knowledge and experience of complex mechanical subsystems such as transmissions, engines and avionics. Knowledge and experience with materials regarding processing, inspection, and testing.
Experience with rotorcraft aviation and Conditions Based Maintenance
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication, technical writing experience, and ability to present findings to engineering and management
• Demonstrated ability to effectively deal with people at all levels of the organization
• Highly motivated; energetic; and, comfortable initiating interaction with peers, management (program and functional) and the Customer
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of tools
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.