CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Cyber Security Analyst in Huntsville, Alabama
Cyber Security Analyst
Find similar career opportunities
Cyber Security Analyst
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Huntsville, Alabama, United States
Position ID: J0119-0337
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal has an immediate opening for a Cyber Security Analyst. The person who fills this position will provide software development expertise to the Precision Fires Rocket and Missile Systems Project Management Office (PMO). Support the Resource Management Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process, eMass maintenance, POA&M development and maintenance, authoring Risk Management Framework (RMF) Policy/Procedures, and similar activities. Support PM PFRMS Information Assurance Manager for all PFRMS products requiring an Authority to Operate (ATO). Document the results of C&A activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
Active Secret Clearance required, due to the nature of this Government contract.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Support all levels of staff including peers, team members, management and PM PFRMS Customers.
• Experience in articulating and executing cyber security and Information Assurance Statement of Work requirements.
• Must have knowledge of modern software/system development processes and Army Acquisition, to include object-orientated, AGILE development and use of tools; and how to apply them to software application program development
• Must be capable of providing detailed technical support for software development programs with minimal management supervision.
• Must be capable of translating operational requirements into detailed software/system requirements, to include Software Safety.
• Must be capable of providing technical direction to design and development teams, and monitoring progress and productivity through the use of metrics.
• Must be able to articulate Cyber Security and Information Assurance Statement of Work requirements and the execution of the requirements.
• Will support Cyber Security/Information Assurance IPTs to identify, assess, and eliminate platform, network, and system vulnerabilities.
• Will perform DFARS compliance audits on Unclassified/Classified Controlled Technical Information.
• Must be able to manage multiple timelines in order to obtain ATOs in a timely fashion.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Position requires a Bachelors with 5 years relevant experience.
• Due to the nature of this government contract, US Citizenship and a Secret Clearance is required.
• Must be a self-starter which requires minimal supervision.
• Experienced with creating Certification and Accreditation Packages using the Risk Management Framework process and eMass to receive an ATO for Programs of Record.
• Must have an 8570 IAM Level 1 Certification (CAP, Sec+, GSLC).
• Knowledge of Army Acquisition process.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.