CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Utilities Client Success Director in Houston, Texas
Utilities Client Success Director
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Utilities Client Success Director
Category: Leadership and Management Roles
City: Houston, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J1021-1946
Employment Type: Full Time
The Director of Customer Support will lead a support organization based in the US, Canada and India, ensuring customers continue to realize the value of their OpenGrid implementations. The role will be responsible for ensuring the support team delivers a best-in-class experience, meeting or exceeding all service standards, and will be part of the Utilities Client Operations leadership team reporting to the Vice President of Client Operations. This position is in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global environment, supporting Utility T&D clients and their operations to provide electricity, gas and water to their customers.
The candidate will be responsible for establishing, building, and maintaining customer satisfaction through the provisioning of problem-solving resources, providing leadership to the customer support team and ensuring they are constantly providing the best-in-class customer services. The Support Director is also responsible for driving and delivering key support metrics, best practices, knowledge-based content, and methodologies that ensure the delivery of unsurpassed support and service that leads to a client achieving success.
For this role, CGI is looking for an individual with experience working on enterprise-scale, multi-tiered, multi-platform, integrated systems; excellent problem solving skills; excellent client facing skills; excellent communication; a strong work ethic that takes full ownership of the team’s workload; and the ability to effectively work with other geographically distributed team members and external teams.
All candidates are expected to operate under the CGI corporate standard frameworks as defined by CGI Inc. Candidate will be expected to cultivate a culture of inclusion, passion for customers, support of other CGI members, Client engagement and serve as an example of CGI mission and values.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Customer Support Director, you will make significant contributions to the success of both CGI and our clients. You will apply your knowledge and experience to optimize the support organization and bring new innovation ideas for sustainability and modernizing the approach to client success. You will be responsible for developing and executing the support strategy and tactics that will improve the customer experience and build emotional loyalty allowing greater impact to overall sales and revenue.
• Build and shape the future of our enterprise Support Services function, ensuring we are focused on crafting premium experiences for our customers, both internally and externally.
• Implement new support methodologies that focus on process improvements and the customer experience
• Expand the client support organization to incorporate Customer Success initiatives
• Define, implement and manage customer success key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Develop, track and maintain proper metrics for service level objectives and service level agreements
• Create an outstanding front-line support experience for our customers
• Manage, mentor and guide 40+ CGI members based in the US, Canada and India
• Develop proficiency with all Utilities solutions
• Respond, support, and resolve difficult customer conflict and escalations
• Coordinate between multiple stakeholders to set and meet client expecations
• Develop, communicate, and evangelize customer support feedback to our product, delivery and business development teams
• Create a self-service experience including expanding the self-serve portal, knowledgebase, FAQs, videos and other resources to optimize the support organize and our services
• Develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels within the customer organization
• Serve as a key contributor to Customer Success strategy, collaborating with Onboarding, Customer Account Management and others to refine and deliver an exceptional customer experience
• Develop, deliver, and execute customer success plans which define key outcomes and measures for success
• Collaborate with Product team on how to improve the product to meet customer needs
Candidate must operate under the CGI corporate standard frameworks for client, member, and stakeholder satisfaction. Candidate will also be responsible for all aspects of CGI’s member management, such as performance reviews, coaching and training, or performance improvement actions as required, to ensure that corporate policies are followed.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills including, mentoring, coaching, presentation skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all technical levels
• Experience building and leading enterprise support initiatives
• Experience managing and leading high performing, geographically dispersed support teams supporting large and complex enterprise customers and solutions
• Proficiency with standard customer support systems
• Proven track record of design and execution of KPIs to monitor success factors, processes, progress and results
• Proven track record with client account management and scope management
• Strong Customer Success operations experience, including Success Plan methodologies and Customer Engagement tools and strategies
• Fully accountable and helps drives an internal culture of accountability.
• Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational, tracking and prioritization skills required.
• Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, professional in all situations
• Ability to build positive and effective relationships with individuals both internal and external to organization.
• Experience with and understanding of Agile delivery methodologies required
Management Responsibilities - 8+ years of experience
Senior Technical / professional experience - 12+ years of experience
Senior Customer Support Mgmt - 5+ years of experience
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
• PMP certification preferred
Customer Service & Support
Agile Delivery Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.