CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Senior Azure Developer/Architect in Houston, Texas
Senior Azure Developer/Architect
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Senior Azure Developer/Architect
City: Houston, Texas, US United States
Position ID: J0221-2322
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI is looking for a Senior Azure Developer/Architect.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
This candidate will be required to have the following specific skills:
• Commodity trading, investment banking, marine logistics and / or shipping experience
Technology domain Experience:
• Demonstrable experience in logical and physical data modelling.
• Experience using data and enterprise architecture toolsets.
• Experience in delivery of an enterprise data platform.
• Understanding of modern data processing and data platform technologies (esp. Microsoft Azure) and able to discuss their pros and cons to lead to a coherent solution design.
• Good communication skills.
• Good stakeholder management skills.
• Understanding of logistics business processes (road, marine, pipeline, energy distribution, etc.).
• Experience in master data management (emphasis on legal entity, location, material management).
• Experience working in credit risk domain.
• Experience working with ETRM (Energy Trading / Risk Management) software.
• Experience working with SAP.
• Demonstrable understanding of finance concepts such as accounts receivable, accounts payable, chart of accounts, general ledger, P&L, working capital.
• Experience using SAP PowerDesigner
• Experience using Bizz Design or another enterprise architecture tool.
• Experience using Microsoft Azure technologies such as ADLS, ADF, Azure Databricks, Azure Synapse, Azure Analysis Services.
This position requires resources local to Houston, Texas.
- Microsoft Azure
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.