CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Product Lead in Hartford, Connecticut
Find similar career opportunities
Category: Business Analysis (functional and technical)
City: Hartford, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J0119-0012
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
We are looking for a senior product lead in the insurance domain and around customer communications management. The individual in this role will be responsible for managing the implementation of new products and/or offerings on the insurance platforms using agile methodology. He/she will be responsible for collaborating with business stakeholders to understand the demand and building implementation roadmap, managing the implementation team responsible for the document templates development using CCM platforms such as xPression.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Manage demand and develop product backlog, sprint backlog
• Develop user stories working with all stakeholders
• Manage product development team comprised business analyst, tester, developers
• Conduct daily scrum meetings, and manage deliverables
• Develop Test case and test data
• Support end-to-end testing and troubleshooting
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• A minimum of 8-10 years' of experience in Commercial Lines Insurance, including 3-5 years of product implementation experience. Personal lines, life and annuity insurance experience is also desirable.
• A minimum of 3-5 years of Supervisory experience (managing direct reports) is required.
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and manage relationships across a broad range of business partners and channels including clients, associations and the agent/brokerage community.
• Knowledge of insurance markets, products, forms, rate development, underwriting and state insurance regulations.
• Demonstrated experience with developing, launching and monitoring new products/programs. Problem-solving and analytical skills, including financial and data modeling experience, to ensure effective outcomes.
• Proficiency with MS Office
• XML, XSD, data modelling
• Working knowledge with forms development teams
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Certification in testing
Certification in business analysis
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.