CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager in Greenwood Village, Colorado
IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
Find similar career opportunities
IT Infrastructure Service Delivery Manager
Category: Project Management
City: Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States
Position ID: J0319-1072
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Be part of a growing team in one of the largest technology and business services firms in the world. If you are a highly motivated, customer focused, solution centric and forward thinking individual then we have an opportunity for you as the Service Delivery Manager on our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Partner with Business Units to understand, advise and deliver value added Infrastructure solutions while ensuring strategies to adapt to future requirements
• Lead project onboarding, defining deliverables, solutions, timelines, budget, WBS and reporting for a wide array of IT Infrastructure technologies and functions
• Prioritize and manage multiple initiatives/projects in a large, complex, and very high paced environment.
• Ensure effective project ownership, communication, coordination, and facilitation of tasks and activities
• Collaborate with resources across various infrastructure support teams, architecture and solution engineering, information security, etc. and serve as the bridge between technical and business teams
• Identify and effectively manage project risks and issues throughout project lifecycle and ensure mitigation of all project blockers
• Serve as an advocate and trusted advisor to BU teams to build strong and collaborative partnership
• Identify and participate in continuous process improvements to ensure service delivery excellence
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Proven successful work experience, 7-10 years, supporting IT infrastructure and services delivery in a large, high volume multi-client environment supporting several remote locations
• In-depth understanding of a wide array of infrastructure technologies and Datacenter operations
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
• Excellent organization, presentation, communications, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with technical, non-technical, and executive levels
• Strong service delivery, schedule, budget and program/project management skills
• Must have strong will to work in an extremely challenging environment
• Proven ability to build and maintain effective relationships with all customer stakeholders, particularly from a service focus, service quality standpoint
• BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field
• ITIL Certification
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent
Service Delivery Management - 4+ Years, Proficiency Level of Proficient
Project Management (Infrastructure) - 5+ Years, Proficiency Level of Proficient
Minimum Education Required:
BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant field
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.