CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Analyst/Trainer (A/T) in Ft. Polk, Louisiana
Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) Analyst/Trainer (A/T)
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City:Ft. Polk, Louisiana, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The ISR A/T will support the preparation and execution of Joint Readiness Training Center (JRTC) rotations and provide mentor support for members of Brigade/Battalion rotational training units (RTU) staffs and intelligence support elements and serve as the higher control (HICON) Division Collection Manager. Support will focus on the integration and synchronization of ISR in both the RTU’s potential operational environment (OE) and as it applies to the JRTC scenario construct. The ISR A/T must be an ISR subject matter expert (SME) who has proven collection management abilities during recent operational deployments to OEF/OND/OIR.
The ISR A/T replicates Division level collection management activities, conducts research on ISR activities to fill unit training requirements, including AOR specific ISR capabilities and various military branch and organization processes. Develops lessons learned, best practices, and after action reports addressing ISR synchronization and operations integration in current theater operational environments.
The ISR A/T will serve as a mentor/coach and team leader on various training events after completing an internal certification process.
Primary work location is Fort Polk, LA, however, this position can be based out of either Fort Eustis, VA (preferred) or an alternate, negotiable location. 70% CONUS travel may be required depending on location.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Replication of Division Level Collection Manager for the Exercise Control Cell/ACE
• Train battalion and brigade level collection managers and provide Joint ISR integration and synchronization teaching/coaching/mentoring of RTU staffs and JRTC cadre in both field and classroom environments.
• Provide training instruction and task execution feedback based on current, authoritative sources, such as published Joint doctrine and Universal Joint Tasks.
• Provide on-site ISR in support of Army tactical ground maneuver forces SME to assist senior intelligence officer (SIO) and augment training programs’ staff during exercise and event execution. (eg. Leader Training Program and Reception, Staging and Onward Integration training.)
• Train units using a thorough understanding of PIR & NAI development, collection strategy and matrixes, tasking and requesting of assets, and cross-queuing of collectors
• Prepare and present the observed and analyzed results from exercises and provide feedback and suggestions for improvement to commanders, staffs and intelligence elements.
• Assists in the development of instructional support materials including MTT handouts, on-line resources, ISR Product Guides, Graphical TTPs, and ISR Sync Pocket Guides.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Bachelors Degree required with 10 years of related experience. Additional experience may be applicable in lieu of degree requirement.
• Military intelligence professional, ideally a recently separated US Army senior-level Non-commissioned Officer (NCO), warrant officer or mid-level Commissioned Officer with 5 years of solid ISR experience
• Collection manager experience at the brigade or division level
• Knowledge of current Army Information Collection doctrine and Joint doctrine
• Ability to articulate Joint, Theater, and Coalition ISR capabilities, architectures, and collection management processes in support of the ground maneuver tactical commander.
• Recent OIF/OEF/OIR experience as a brigade/division collection manager preferred.
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
• An experienced briefer, comfortable in front of senior officers and leaders
• Understand ISR capabilities and its level of dexterity which will allow to the contribution of a Modular Force and the transition to Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE).
• Understand ISR, Targeting, and Joint Fires relationships and challenges and ability to discuss with Brigade/Division Staffs
• Ability to function independently and accomplish tasks under limited supervision in a timely manner.
• Military instructor or observer controller background is a plus.
• Knowledge and understanding of Joint training tasks and Joint National Training Capability (JNTC) accreditation and certification is a plus.
Must have a SECRET security clearance and be eligible to obtain a Top Secret/Special Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance.
**Conditions of Employment:
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Must have a valid passport
• Will be wearing helmet and carrying a light rucksack while in field environment
• When not in field environment, will be working in office environment
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.