CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Human Intelligence Collector (35M) Instructor in Ft. Huachuca, Arizona
Human Intelligence Collector (35M) Instructor
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City:Ft. Huachuca, Arizona, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence at CGI. CGI is seeking an experienced Human Intelligence Collector (35M) Instructor to support operations at our Ft. Huachuca, AZ location. Human Intelligence Collection Instructors are primarily responsible for ensuring the proper design, development, implementation, and execution of training and training related tasks requisite to train HUMINT Collectors for the US Army.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Instruct and train the following:
o Screening of HUMINT sources and documents
o Interrogations of HUMINT sources
o HUMINT source operations
o Analysis and preparation of appropriate intelligence reports
• Participate in the testing of students to ensure progress in learning, conduct platform instruction, act as Team Leader, act as Group Leader, and grade reports and provide feedback to students for future development.
• Assist in the training, administration and assist in the development of the 35M course. This will include (but may not be limited to):
o Development, updating, and maintaining of lesson plans, pertinent training materials, tests, student handouts, critical task lists, Automated Systems Approach to Training (ASAT) input, schedule development, test training support packages, incorporation of lessons learned into POI, and POI improvement recommendations based on approved Government doctrine, tactics, techniques, and procedures.
• Maintain and update courseware to ensure accuracy and relevancy of course material.
• Provide competent and doctrinally correct training, instruction, exercise development, and student evaluations regarding roles, responsibilities, and operations relevant to the 35M course.
• Assist in the development of courseware (e.g. lesson plans [LPs], Tests, Student Handouts, etc.) based on Government doctrine and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs). required to realistically, accurately and convincingly portray HUMINT sources in a variety of role playing scenarios in diversified settings and environments such as field training exercises (both practical and situational) and tests.
• Memorize critical role-player data, portray each role without reliance upon scripts, and provide students with feedback regarding interrogation and elicitation techniques.
• Complete student evaluations in accordance with (IAW) Government provided references, procedures and forms.
o This will include a post-role verbal critique, retraining and complete written evaluation of students' performance IAW Government provided references, procedures and forms.
• Required to provide competent, technical HUMINT platform instruction
o This may include developing lesson plans based on Government doctrine and tactics, techniques, and procedures.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree AND at least 4 years’ experience in the military in a MOS of 35M/351M, or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service. At the government's discretion, additional experience may be accepted in lieu of degree requirement.
• At least 1 year MOS operational experience defined as working in a 35M/351M billet, excluding drill sergeant or recruiting duty,
• Previous experience as a HUMINT collector in Operation Iraqi Freedom (OIF) or Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF).
• Ability to meet and maintain all Instructor Certification requirements
• Ability to work in a wide variety of terrain and weather conditions.
• Possession of an ACTIVE Secret security clearance is required to begin employment.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance, if required.
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
• Possession of a current applicable instructor qualification (i.e. Army Basic Instructor Course [ABIC], Instructor Training Course [ITC], and Small Group Instructor Training Course [SGITC]
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.