CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Intelligence Analyst, OE Support Cell in Ft. Eustis, Virginia
Intelligence Analyst, OE Support Cell
Find similar career opportunities
Intelligence Analyst, OE Support Cell
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Ft. Eustis, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1118-1752
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Synopsis: TRADOC’s Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence’s OE Support Cell conducts intelligence analysis and production to support the intelligence requirements of the Commander, Army Futures Command (AFC) and other consumers. The Contractor provides support in the following areas:
Assist to develop, update, and publish the AFC / TRADOC Operational Environment (OE), in coordination with the intelligence community(IC), joint agencies, other services, and other interested parties, and conduct studies and conferences to define the scope and context of the OE and describe its characteristics.
Support development and application of the Future OE, including the threat, for all futures activities including concept development, and capabilities and system development and validate, in coordination with AFC, TRADOC and the Intelligence Community. Ensure the environments, threats, and threat capabilities used throughout AFC / TRADOC for all conceptual and developmental work, especially experiments and related exploratory efforts are consistently portrayed.
Provide AFC senior leaders with updates on the latest worldwide tactical and technical developments and trends for development of programs, concepts, training, and materiel requirements.
The Intelligence Analyst will work with other staff to assist in advising the Director, OE Support Cell and AFC / TRADOC G2 leadership on matters concerning the future OE and the emerging threat to ensure continuity of the OE narrative from present time out to the Deep Future (2050).The contractor will review all-source intelligence traffic daily, develops all source intelligence briefings, fact sheets, professional articles, white papers, and other products as directed to integrate a consistent OE and threat portrayal into AFC products and activities, to include concepts, capability development, experiments and exercises.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct research and studies to define the scope and context of the future OE and emerging threats.
• Coordinate with the IC to identify trends shaping the future OE and project those trends into the future to provide a framework for a range of plausible alternative futures.
• Coordinate with the IC to identify threats to U.S. national interests. Conduct research and studies to describe these future threat strategies, doctrine, and capabilities.
• Coordinate with AFC Futures and Concepts (FNC) to provide the strategic context and threat analysis presented in the Army Capstone Concept, the Army Operational Concept, and other concepts and studies as required. Provide oversight and advice regarding the OE and threat to Threat Managers and other TRADOC/AFC personnel as appropriate.
• Provide OE and threat expertise to AFC subordinate commands in developing exercise and experiment strategic context and scenarios/vignettes compliant with the OE as presented by AFC / TRADOC.
• In coordination with the AFC and TRADOC G2’s Threat Emulation Force, support development of opposing force strategy and plans, force organizations, equipment and capabilities projected into the timeframe specified for a future warfighting event.
• Conduct research and develop written and oral products on OE and threat related topics as directed by the Director, OE Support Cell and AFC G2.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• 8-10 years of operational to strategic level intelligence analysis within DOD or IC
• National/DOD Intelligence Production Center experience preferred
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, including ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels of leadership and to give oral presentations
• Demonstrated ability to develop complex written products, as well as the ability to brief counterparts and senior officials on those products, answer detailed questions, and provide supporting information.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with teams, build and sustain professional relationships, and exert influence effectively at all levels within and across organizations on a myriad of situational awareness topics.
• Knowledge of and ability to apply analytic, diagnostic, and qualitative techniques to intelligence analysis.
• Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree
• Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.