CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Business Analyst III in Fort Meade, Maryland
Business Analyst III
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Business Analyst III
City: Fort Meade, Maryland, US United States
Position ID: J0921-1302
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is actively seeking a Sr. Level Business Analyst to provide support to the Defense Media Activity (DMA) contract. This position is an exciting opportunity to support a high impact organization responsible for providing a direct line of communication for news and information to U.S. Forces worldwide. The Sr. Business Analyst will be responsible for leading our development team and working directly with the customer while they present information across a variety of platforms which include radio, television, print and internet/social media.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Individual selected is responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. Duties include but not limited to:
• Lead the development efforts supporting multiple in flight GOTS and COTS implementation
• Participates in requirements analyses, data gathering, interviews, and facilitated sessions
• Performs functional and technical analysis, assessment, and development tasks.
• Provides analytical skills in design, testing, training, and implementation activities
• System Testing, including designing and writing Test cases and Test execution
• Project documentation to include meeting minutes, updating user guides and training materials
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• This position requires at least a SECRET clearance; US Citizenship required
• DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 Baseline Cert: One of the following; Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, or SSCP
• Experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes
• Experience working with end user groups to evaluate and solve technical problems
• Experience with Microsoft Office Tools such as Word, Excel, SharePoint, Visio, and Project
• Strong problem solving and resolution skills
• Excellent oral, written and documentation skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, self motivated, and willing to take on ownership and responsibility for assignments across multiple project teams
• Detail and results oriented
• Strong organizational skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.