CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Field Service Technician (SASMO) in Fort Eustis, Virginia
Field Service Technician (SASMO)
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
Category:Cyber Security Consulting
City:Fort Eustis, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Sustainment Automation Support Management Office (SASMO) Field Support Technician is responsible for providing dedicated automation support to the various logistics automation systems and fully supports the US Army Logistics Information System (LIS).
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide functional and technical support for, but not necessarily inclusive of, the following LIS: SAMS-1E, SASM-2E, SAMS-IE, PBUSE, CSS-VSAT, and CAISI 2.0. Need to have an understanding of the interface between the aforementioned systems and SARSS-1 interface.
• Distribute new Army LIS/equipment to SASMO customers; distribute new Software Packages, Engineering Change Proposals (ECP) and Incremental Change Packages (ICP) to SASMO customers and maintain Historical Library of System Software and Change Packages.
• Maintain and Issue Logistic Information System (LIS) “Floats”, monitor Contract and Maintenance Support (Warranty/Maintenance Repair), provide User Level LIS Sustainment Training, restore equipment to operation by replacement of line replaceable unit, troubleshoot automation equipment and systems to the degree required for isolation of malfunctions to specific hardware or software.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Extensive knowledge of SAMS-IE (functional, technical, & networking), SAMS-1E, SAMS-2E, CAISI 2.0, VSAT, and Networking.
• Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience serving in a CSSAMO or SASMO section.
• Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science or related field) or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience. 05-07 years of experience w/Bachelor's Degree
• Requires IAT Level II certification (Security+ce, SSCP, etc.)
• Military experience in MOS 92A or 25B.
• Experience as Computer Systems Repair Technician
• Knowledge of SASMO’s software and hardware on a functional, technical, and managerial level.
• A SECRET security clearance is required.
• Must be able to travel (30-40%) in military low flying aircraft
• Knowledge of TCAIMS-II and RFID
• Analytical and Critical Thinking skills
• Ability to use PC
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Ability to use MS Office
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Leadership skills
• Multi-tasking ability and detail-oriented
• Interpersonal and People skills
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.