CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Sr. Agile Coach in Farmington, Connecticut
Sr. Agile Coach
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Sr. Agile Coach
Category: Project Management
City: Farmington, Connecticut, United States
Position ID: J0320-1864
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
Digital Transformation Change Agent
CGI is looking for an experienced SAFe Program Consultant to join our Agile Transformation team. This is a highly challenging role focused on digital transformation, gap analysis and process improvement, and process re-engineering.
The individual must have a proven track record of training and transforming teams, Leadership, Management, and programs to fully implement Agile (Scrum and SAFe). The position alternates between virtual and on-site workdays. The overall focus will be on leading transformation product delivery practices.
The ideal candidate must have experience in leading Agile Transformation at a large enterprise.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Promotes the Agile mindset and acts as an effective change agent for Executive Team and Agile teams to improve the effectiveness of development and business efforts by facilitating improved Agile adoption and maturity across the enterprise.
• Works to help transform an entire portfolio by observing, evaluating, and implementing changes to solve organizational and cultural impediments.
• Work with team, to develop plan to implement Agile practices at the Portfolio, Program and Team levels.
• Assess Programs and Projects to determine their level of Agile maturity and use the data to tailor a training plan.
• Provide mentoring and training for team members, leadership and management
• Interact directly with mid-and senior-level executives to gain understanding of their needs and develop service delivery plans.
• Develops strategies to enable the agile transformation of a program or a portfolio while implementing best practices across the enterprise.
• Experience delivering Scrum Master, POPM, SAFe for Teams, and Leading SAFe courses is also desirable.
• On an organizational level, promotes an Agile mindset, and supports Agile chapter in Agile adoption and implementations.
• Help organization to manage and optimize the flow of value across multiple programs using various Agile frameworks, tools, and information radiators.
• Collaborates with Leadership on developing, aligning and maintaining team standards, performance metrics, tools, and best practices.
• Participates and promotes a Community of Practice; shares knowledge and experience with Agile Chapter through presentations, discussions, and activities
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelors degree or higher
• Degree in technology or Computer Science would be nice to have
• One or more Agile certifications e.g. CSM, CSPO, CSP, PSM, PSPO, SSM, SA or similar
• Must be SPC
• 10 plus years of combined experience working in complex Lean-Agile environment
• 5 plus year of experience working in scaling Agile environment using SAFe
• Experience working with Agile tools Jira, Rally, VersionOne
• Experience in implementing Quality Engineering best practices and methods
• Experience in Transformation at enterprise level
• Deep knowledge and expertise in Lean & Agile frameworks
• Thought Leader
• Must have leadership skills.
• Thorough understanding of implementing Agile @ Scale frameworks SAFe, LeSS, S@S
• Strong facilitation and communication skills: ability to facilitate teams and leadership through tough conversations and maintain a positive and supportive team environment.
• Able to challenge and remove team, organizational and/or cultural impediments promoting and supporting change that increases productivity.
• Agile champion, promoter, and easy to work with.
• Able to create, teach and help teams and leadership maintain Agile performance metrics
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.