CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Technical Analyst in Fairfax, Virginia
CGI-experience the commitment
Find similar career opportunities
City:Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Employment Type:Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
CGI's Content Services delivery team is seeking individuals who are looking to join a dynamic and fast-paced client implementation team. If you are an experienced problem solver who thrives on solving complex business and technical problems then this might be the role for you. The Content Services team has been working for nearly two decades building and implementing compelling solutions for the provider healthcare, commercial and government clients. This is a role that promises exciting career growth opportunities. If you are a mid-level technologist with a keen interest in problem solving and optimally experience with Oracle, SQL, Corepoint, Hyland OnBase, IBM Datacap or P8 please consider applying to join our team.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Work with IT and business staff to determine client technical infrastructure needs.
• Work with IT and business staff to gather requirements for client configuration needs.
• Install and Configure software (e.g., Corepoint, Datacap, Hyland OnBase, FileNet P8, CGI Software)
• Configure client interfaces based on determined specifications
• Health Level Seven (HL7) analysis of inbound ADT and document/reports
• Configuration of solutions through database scripts
• Documentation of interface and software designs
• Issue tracking, troubleshooting, follow-up and resolution – Pre and Post Go Live (e.g., Corepoint integration engine, database and system log files)
• Requirements gathering and specification development for handoff to Product Research and Development team for code maintenance
• Knowledge transfer to client system administrators
• Walking clients through scenarios to find the best solution/configuration for their business
• End to end test planning and execution
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Advanced communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Organization and multi-tasking ability to rapidly shift projects and focus throughout the day
• Ability to leverage expertise of other team members as well as independently seek solutions
• Knowledge of SQL including writing queries and exploring database objects
Nonessential Skills Desired:
• Healthcare software experience
• Reporting writing packages
• Capture solutions (e.g., IBM Datacap, Kofax)
• Ability to write APIs
• Content Services packages (e.g., IBM P8, Hyland OnBase, OpenText)
Microsoft Internet Information Server
Hyland Software OnBase
IBM Datacap 9.x
IBM FileNet P8 Content Management and Business Process Management, IBM FileNet Image Services
Windows Server configuration familiarity
IE 11 configuration familiarity
BA/BS Degree in computer science, information systems, or related field from an accredited college or university
Test Planning & Implementation
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
Have you been referred by a CGI Member for this position?* Yes No
CGI member’s email (@cgi.com) *
I agree to allow CGI to contact the CGI member who referred me to obtain additional information about my application and to confirm my referral. *
* This field is required.
CGI is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and to compliance with US laws and regulations. Click here at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEOPolicy-Signed2017.pdf to access our US EEO/Affirmative action policy.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:
EPPA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf
FMLA at https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/fmlaen.pdf
Consolidated EEO Is The Law at http://documents.njoyn.com/homebase/cgi/AMSDocs/EEO_Poster.pdf
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at http://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.