CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Security and Performance Manager (Sr.) in Fairfax, Virginia
Security and Performance Manager (Sr.)
- Log in
Find similar career opportunities
Security and Performance Manager (Sr.)
Category: Cyber Security Consulting
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0320-1897
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is one of the top 5 largest global IT companies spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI has an exciting opportunity for a Security and Performance Lead (Sr.) to support an innovative shared services solution. The cloud-based solution provides cybersecurity to over 75 government agencies with a dynamic and evolving catalog of services, resulting in a variety of anticipated help desk contacts. The Security and Performance Lead will work closely with the Help Desk Lead and Operations Team to perform incident management and problem management and performance management. The Security and Performance Lead will also generate and publish capacity management and security management trending reports.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Monitor system performance including usage, availability an trending for infrastructure and other cloud services in shared services platform.
• Set performance thresholds based on business and operations requirement and monitor for alerts.
• Troubleshoot and remediate capacity, availability and usage related incidents by working closely with helpdesk and operations team.
• In close coordination with the Help Desk Lead, monitor tickets for trends and perform incident and problem management function.
• Prepare regularly scheduled performance reports that include usage, capacity and trending.
• Monitor security alerts from a SIEM and/or a security tools, investigate the threat, remediate and document.
• Prepare regularly scheduled security reports.
• Help document the operational processes and procedures for performance and security monitoring.
• Help automate the monitoring processes and implement supporting tools for performance and security monitoring.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the contract requirements, US citizenship and successful passing of CGI background check is required prior to beginning work.
• Five (5) years of directly related work experience
• Experience in system performance monitoring and remediation.
• Experience in security monitoring and remediation.
• Experience using ServiceNow ITSM.
• Experience in Tenable or Qualys.
• Communicate clearly and effectively.
• Collaborate easily with others.
• Experience in AWS Cloudwatch or other cloud monitoring services.
• Experience with system patching.
• Experience with identity and access management tools such as SailPoint or CyberArk.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.