Category: Cyber Security
Main location: United States, Virginia, Fairfax
Position ID: J0923-0797
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
U.S. - The best version of me
As the CGI Federal Records Coordinator, you will collaborate with Records Coordinators throughout CGI and participate in Global and CGI Federal Data Privacy activities. As the Records Coordinator, you will be responsible to understand and comply with CGI’s Records Management policies and procedures, manage offsite storage of archived physical records, implement records management for electronic records and other records management activities.
You will interact with many in leadership including program managers. You will be a valuable and valued contributor to CGI Federal initiatives. While document management often involves repetitive activities, most ongoing activities are not frequent enabling the Records Coordinator to create and follow process documents that ensures consistency and efficiency.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Key duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
• Ensure compliance with CGI and CGI Federal Records Retention requirements
• Coordinate S/BU Records Management communication – internally with CGI Federal members, project teams and CGI Federal Records Management Steering Committee members and externally with CGI, offsite storage vendor and CGI-wide Records Coordinators
• Manage physical records in CGI Federal offices and archived offsite
• Manage electronic records in CGI Federal’s environments
• Complete and distribute monthly Records Management Training reports to the business units (BUs)
• Support the implementation of Records Management projects within CGI and CGI Federal
Manage and maintain Records Management repository entries
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Associate degree or a minimum of 6 years related experience
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to be organized to manage multiple concurrent activities, meet required deadlines using time management skills
• Ability to review documents for accuracy, completeness and compliance; compile data and information for reports; compose letters and memoranda; explain policies and procedures
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with the right level of detail based on the audience
• Ability to efficiently prioritize, plan, schedule and manage daily work activities, tasks and assignments
Ability to gather and analyze data such as statutes, Federal and state government requirements and related documents and summarize the information when sharing the information with colleagues.
Industry recognized professional certification such as Certified Records Manager, Certified Records Analyst or Certified Information Privacy Professional
“CGI is required by law in some jurisdictions to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. The determination of this range includes various factors not limited to: skill set level; experience and training; and licensure and certifications. CGI typically does not hire individuals at or near the top of the range for their role. Compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $59,700K- $146,900K.”
Let’s talk about benefits:
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive insurance options
• Matching contributions through the 401(k) plan and the share purchase plan
• Paid time off for vacation, holidays, and sick time
• Paid maternity and parental leave
• Learning opportunities and tuition assistance
• Member assistance and wellness programs
Business Process Analysis
Business Process Integration
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Clickhere (https://cgi-veterans.jobs/) to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.