CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Operations Management Consultant in Fairfax, Virginia
Operations Management Consultant
Find similar career opportunities
Operations Management Consultant
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J0419-0984
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI is an exciting global company with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. We have an exciting opportunity in our Credit and Collections Business Consulting Practice. The practice focuses on the following:
• Providing end-to-end strategic and process consulting services that cater to clients (and prospects) of our financial solutions looking to optimize their performance through improvements to processes and technology.
• Using industry knowledge of loss prevention operations, and customers, organization, and business objectives in an assessment of a client's current operations.
• Identifying opportunities and propose solutions and operational enhancements that optimize operations focusing on regulatory controls and financial impact.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Become a trusted partner and advisor to the client through the demonstration of a strong understanding of the client's management of operations during the engagements.
• Conduct structured onsite assessments of a client's operational processes, technology.
utilization that supports operational activities and the integration of CGI technology.
• Identify client strengths and opportunities based on the assessment findings.
• Provide recommendations to the client for enhancement of their operational model, focusing on streamlining operations, improvement of customer and agent satisfaction, regulatory control improvements, defining a best in class vision and development of a client roadmap to reach a best in class operation.
• Partner with other divisions to customize solutions and propose supporting assets to make services possible or more efficient.
• Provide feedback and input on product roadmaps based on robust understanding of client needs.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ten plus years of experience in banking and/or consulting with expertise in credit and collections
• Deep functional industry knowledge and expertise in Loss Prevention
• Exposure to variety of improvement approaches (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, etc.)
• Willing to travel as required, approximately 50%
• Experienced in the evaluation and improvement of business process through the application of quantitative evaluation methodologies for business processes
• Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
• Relationship building skills
• Project management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.