CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Microsoft CRM developer in Fairfax, Virginia
Microsoft CRM developer
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Microsoft CRM developer
Category: Software Development/ Engineering
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0721-2778
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal is seeking individuals for Software Developer Team Lead position. We are actively pursuing development of new features to our products to market in an aggressive campaign. The successful candidate will support CGI products as well as various projects within the Federal government. CGI is more than just an IT consulting company; we are a global organization offering a world of opportunities. Become part of a unique culture that gives you the freedom to innovate, to make decisions, to achieve your full potential and to chart your own career!
Your future duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be a member of a high-performing multi-site agile and working on an enterprise grade software. The candidate will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship. The Software Development Team Lead must be self-motivated with a strong work ethic, time-management, and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate must have demonstrated effective communication skills.
• Guide team development efforts towards successful delivery each sprint.
• Provide technical leadership to members through coaching ad mentoring
• Ensure that that team follows agile software development best practices and follows processes.
• Collaborate with developers, business analysts, and architects to plan, design, develop, and test applications built in Java and Microsoft Dynamics.
• Maintain high standards of software quality by enforcing proper code reviews
• Work with business analysts, and business stakeholders to solicit and analyze business requirements.
• Create, develop, and design specifications including gap/fit analysis documents.
• Develop Dynamics CRM solutions using a variety of technologies with end-to-end responsibility from design through delivery.
• Assist with UAT and data validation
• Write clean, scalable, efficient, and well-documented code.
• Ability to debug, troubleshoot, and optimize code developed by others
• Serve as an expert for the escalation of complex user, application, and development issues
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of experience as software engineer
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving and conceptualization skills
• Experience with MS Power Platform development - Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI – strongly preferred
• Proven track record of building applications from the ground up
• Expertise with MS DevOps
• Working Knowledge on cloud based infrastructures, SDLC Pipelines, deployments/configurations
• Experience in an Agile development environment
• GIT source control
• JIRA experience
• D-365 CRM software experience
• Knowledge of Cloud, security, infrastructure, databases, and networking
• Microsoft Certified Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Associate (MB-400) a plus
• Experience working in a D365 CRM environment that is integrated with D365 F&O a plus.
• A good understanding of UI/UX concepts.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.