CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Marketing Manager/ Business Partner in Fairfax, Virginia
Marketing Manager/ Business Partner
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Marketing Manager/ Business Partner
Category: Communications & Investor Relations
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0921-0731
Employment Type: Full Time
Marketing Business Partners are responsible for the creation and delivery of account-based marketing initiatives, integrated marketing/communications campaigns and targeted ‘micro-campaigns’ focused on enhancing client relationships, targeting strategic pursuits and leveraging contract vehicles for the assigned Business Units (BU) within CGI Federal. This role requires the ability to be both strategic and tactical.
As the primary marcomm POC to the assigned BUs, the Marketing Business Partner act will act as a marketing advisor to leaders within the assigned business units and will be responsible for the creation of the BU-specific campaigns and materials. S/he will create many of these materials relatively independently (drawing upon his/her own excellent writing and research skills) and sometimes with the support of M&C team-wide specialists focusing on discreet areas such as media relations, digital marketing, etc (drawing upon the ability to manage through influence).
S/he will bring familiarity with federal IT landscape and the related trade media, associations, events, etc.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Developing and overseeing implementation of integrated campaigns
• Developing and editing content for marketing materials
• Supporting message development
• Identifying opportunities to demonstrate CGI’s success on strategic Federal programs
• Providing client-facing leaders with messaging, materials and strategies to enhance client partnerships
• Advising internal clients on marketing investments
• Overseeing the development and targeted dissemination of content demonstrating CGI’s thought-leadership on a wide array of topics
• Managing communications budget for assigned programs
• Consistently using CGI brand standards in all communications and events
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Minimum of 10 years business-to-government (B2G) marketing & communications experience on behalf of technology solutions provider(s) and/or management consulting compan(ies).
• Experience developing and implementing integrated campaigns (to include sponsorships/events, earned media, advertising, and social media)
• Experience creating (and overseeing development and delivery of) a wide range of external communications assets
• Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and stakeholders and perform well under pressure with great attention to detail
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• A track record of build trusting relationships with internal business leaders
• Strong MS Office experience including MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Bachelor’s degree
• Flexibility to work nights/weekends in line with business needs or critical deadlines
• Flexibility to travel as needed
• Experience working successfully within in a matrixed organization
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.