CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Low Code Practice Lead in Fairfax, Virginia
Low Code Practice Lead
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Low Code Practice Lead
Category: Analytics and Emerging Digital Technologies
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J1021-0732
Employment Type: Full Time
CGI Federal’s Emerging Technologies Practice (ETP) is looking for an experienced professional to lead the Low Code Application Platform (LCAP) practice. You will use your experience leading and running successful implementations of LCAP solutions with platforms such as Microsoft, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Pega, and Appian.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Provide leadership and vision in driving the direction and strategy of our Low Code practice
• Support and lead the delivery/development of low-code solutions tailored to client needs
• Provide low-code domain expertise to both external clients and internal partners
• Coordinate and help to manage LCAP technology partnerships and joint go-to-market strategies and plans
• Support low-code related business development efforts across CGI Federal’s business units (BUs)
• Collaborate with BU leadership to identify & cultivate opportunities
• Support successful LCAP delivery across client landscape
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Bachelors Degree and 10+ years of professional Experience
• Experience leading and running successful implementations of LCAP solutions with platforms such as Microsoft, ServiceNow, SalesForce, Pega, and Appian.
• Excellent written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Experience managing senior-level client relationships
• Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to excel in a fast-paced and agile environment
• Experience providing technical support and guidance to business development activities
• Due to the nature of the government contract requirements and/or clearance requirements, US citizenship is required. National Agency Check (NAC) required for employment.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.