CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Health & Wellbeing Sr. Consultant in Fairfax, Virginia
Health & Wellbeing Sr. Consultant
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Health & Wellbeing Sr. Consultant
Category: Human Resources
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0421-1446
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI – USA - Digital innovation in the heart of Louisiana
We are looking for a candidate to complete CGI’s global Health and Wellbeing program, Oxygen. This person will work together with the United States Oxygen lead in the development, coordination, promotion and implementation of our health and wellbeing program. As part of an international and multicultural team, you will contribute to position Health and Wellbeing as a strategic partner contributing to the satisfaction and success of CGI's 3 stakeholders (clients, members and shareholders) and as a significant asset in terms of corporate culture.
This position, based in either Fairfax, VA, Troy, AL or Lafayette, LA is part of the global human resources team and reports directly to the Health and Wellbeing Manager in the US. This position opens up great opportunities to work with a team of professionals for whom peer collaboration is essential. It combines global structure and expertise and gives the Health professional the opportunity to implement these activities in the local culture and realities. With these diverse tasks, you will be at the heart of developing a workplace wellbeing culture and making a difference in the workplace.
This role can be located at any CGI office in the U.S. however, preferred locations are Troy, AL, Lafayette, LA, or Fairfax, VA.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
As a Health and Wellbeing Sr. Consultant, you will contribute to the implementation, coordination and local adaptation of the Oxygen program in the US Strategic Business Unit, by supporting the Health and Wellbeing Lead and the Human Resources Business Partners.
• Participate in the development and execution of the annual action plan
• Organize and coordinate logistics and budget for health and wellbeing initiatives or projects in collaboration with the Health and Wellbeing lead, local stakeholders and/or external vendors.
• Adapt practices to suit H&W trends and best practices pertaining to the local reality (legal requirements, health priorities, business changes, etc.).
• Provide expertise on local health and wellbeing culture to the Global H&W Team, local HR and business leaders providing them with the necessary subject matter information, knowledge and advice.
• Support the communication strategy at the SBU level (Planning, execution, production of promotional material).
• Build and maintain collaborative work relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Relevant Bachelor or Master Degree and/or health and wellbeing related certifications
• At least 3 to 5 years of experience with health and wellbeing responsibilities
• Knowledge of the latest approaches and best practices in the field of corporate health & wellbeing
• Experience with workplace mental health programs
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Master common office software
Competencies and skills
• Structured, organized, autonomous person capable of performing quality work.
• Communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Strong listening, verbal communication, writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to translate clear business objectives into prioritized & actionable plans utilizing basic project management skills.
• Dealing with globally spread teams and cultural differences.
• Comfortable in engaging discussions with leaders.
• Team work and planning skills.
• Knowledge of general benefits services in the US.
• Open to necessary travel within the US.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS/NON-ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR COMMENTS
At CGI, we’re a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 65,000 professionals located in 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment and include a paid time-off program and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Est. Salary Range (Colorado Only): $66,000-$95,000*
*Disclaimer: In accordance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, effective January 1, 2021, a good faith hourly or base salary range must be posted for all positions where the work may be performed in the state of Colorado. Therefore, this good faith salary range will only apply where this described position will be performed in the state, and should not be considered the compensation range in other locations or for other positions.
At CGI we call our professionals “members” to reinforce that all who join our team are, as owners, empowered to participate in the challenges and rewards that come from building a world-class company. CGI’s benefits include:
• Competitive base salaries
• Eligibility to participate in an attractive Share Purchase Plan (SPP) in which the company matches dollar-for-dollar contributions made by eligible employees, up to a maximum, for their job category
• 401(k) Plan and Profit Participation for eligible members
• Generous holidays, vacation, and sick leave plans
• Comprehensive insurance plans that include, among other benefits, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, out-of-county emergency coverage in all countries of employment;
• Back-up child care, Pet insurance, a Member Assistance Program, a 529 college savings program, a personal financial management tool, lifestyle management programs and more
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.