CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst in Fairfax, Virginia
Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst
Create your Profile | Sign in
Activate Career Alerts
Find similar career opportunities
Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) Analyst
Category: Cyber Security
City: Fairfax, Virginia, US United States
Position ID: J0621-0105
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: A place to build an IT career
CGI is one of top 5 largest global IT companies and is spread across 40 countries with endless opportunities to expand and grow. As a CGI Federal Member, you have the opportunity to be a shareholder at CGI and join a family of 77,000 members strong.
CGI Federal has an exciting opportunity for a GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Analyst. You will support a team that is tasked with building a shared services platform to enhance the cyber security posture of numerous civilian government agencies through the DHS CDM DEFEND program. As a GRC Analyst, you will be responsible with integrating the CDM shared service platform into agencies existing Information Security Continuous Monitoring programs as well as providing GRC consultation to our CDM DEFEND agencies. The position provides the opportunity to expand your horizons by collaborating with several federal agency teams and multiple cybersecurity levels and capabilities.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Serves as a cyber and information security consultant to DEFEND federal agencies providing guidance on securing information systems, applications and networks.
• Provides technical guidance and expertise in the areas of secure application development, security risk management and assessment, security policies and standards, security architectures and implementations and effective security risk assessment practices as it relates to the integration of CDM to agencies’ Information Security Continuous Monitoring (ISCM) program.
• Performs application and technology design reviews, security risk assessments, requirements analysis, security testing oversight, risk remediation planning and security project management.
• Develops, reviews and implements security risk management policies, standards and practices.
• Defines security and policy compliance requirements in supporting the acquisition and deployment of security software, systems and services.
• Update security controls and provides support to all stakeholders on security controls covering internal assessments, regulations, protecting PII and other sensitive data types identified.
• Implements processes such as GRC (governance, risk and compliance) to automate and continuously monitor information security controls, exceptions, risks and testing.
• Review and assess vendors’ information security solutions and deliverables, including technologies and architectures, security controls and procedures and contract documentation.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Due to the nature of the contract requirements, US citizenship and successful passing of CGI background check is required prior to beginning work. In addition, candidates must have ability to obtain and maintain a DHS EOD/Public Trust clearance.
• 3 years of experience as a Governance Risk and Compliance Analyst for federal agencies.
• Experience of knowledge of practices related to delivering NIST-based information security reviews based on the client’s implementations of frameworks such as, NIST 800.53r4, FISMA, FedRAMP and NIST 800.171.
• Experience with design and development of secure enterprise communications systems.
• Experience with the analysis, systems design, implementation and testing of secure enterprise information systems.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills that help engage with stakeholders and scrum teams.
• Scrum certification(s).
• Knowledge in any of these fields: infrastructure O&M, IT security and data analytics.
• Some understanding of the DHS Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) program.
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records are welcome to apply.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.