CGI Technologies and Solutions, Inc. FISG Trade Service Delivery Manager in Fairfax, Virginia
FISG Trade Service Delivery Manager
Find similar career opportunities
FISG Trade Service Delivery Manager
Category: Business Consulting, Strategy and Digital Transformation
City: Fairfax, Virginia, United States
Position ID: J1218-1177
Employment Type: Full Time
Meet our professionals
CGI: An employer of choice
The Financial and Insurance Solutions Group is responsible for the on-going delivery, operations and support of CGI’s Trade360 Service, which is an international trade finance platform, delivered via a SaaS model, for a global client community. Here is the link for Trade360 (https://www.cgi.com/en/banking-capital-markets/corporate-transaction-banking/trade-finance).
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is the primary point of contact and day-to-day liaison between CGI and the managed services clients in FSG. The SDM is responsible for building and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the clients and ensuring that all client issues are handled appropriately and escalated to management as necessary. As an advocate for the clients and a member of CGI, SDMs works with multiple CGI internal teams to escalate and troubleshoot issues, communicate client priorities and proactively advocate for clients. Must be based in a location in proximity to a CGI office. Open to up to 25% travel.
The SDM is responsible for conducting periodic meetings with the clients during which changes, release schedules, maintenance schedules, etc. are coordinated and planned. The SDM is responsible for contacting and keeping an open line of communication with clients during any major production incident.
This role requires an individual that has excellent interpersonal skills, as well as strong written and oral communications.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship for a subset of the Trade360 client banks.
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with clients.
• Keep open and regular communication with clients, especially during production incidents.
• Understand and manage to client contracts.
• Keep clients up-to-date on service level agreements (SLAs)
• Manage client service requests (SRs).
• Manage client invoices.
• Conduct regular operations/status meetings with clients.
• Conduct bi-weekly or monthly management meetings clients.
• Maintain client facing documentation.
• Manage incident analysis and reporting for high severity incidents affecting clients.
• Work with client incident management teams as required for high severity incidents.
Client relationship management
• Proven ability to build rapport, build consensus, set and manage clear expectation with team members and client stakeholders.
• Ability to work with clients and internal teams to listen, understand requirements, prioritize issues and proactively communicate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently, take ownership and drive solutions for the clients.
• Must be able to manage multiple, often competing, priorities and client requests effectively within SLA contractual obligations.
• Background in Project Management methodologies and/or skill set with experience in managing projects, issues, and milestones.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, high degree of responsiveness, and ability to work collaboratively to build relationships with other team members and client.
• Experience working with technical project teams, liaising with other teams or departments to deliver technical initiatives.
• Strong understanding of IT outsourcing, technical infrastructures and networking preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers.
• Practical problem solving and strategic thinking skills; critical thinker with excellent judgment and initiative.
• Experience making decisions quickly in difficult situations. Ability to take responsibility/ ownership for decisions, seeking advice where appropriate.
• Time management, attention to detail, expectation setting and organizational skills to provide solid service management. Ability to work on own initiatives with minimal management supervision.
• Team-oriented focus, knowledge sharing, expectation management with all project team resources, maintaining a high degree of professionalism in all situations (including high stress).
• Flexibility to work with clients across the globe.
• Ability to travel globally on occasion.
• Ability to work in non-conventional environment with virtual team spanning time zones across the U.S. and in India.
• Experience managing resources including those geographically/globally distributed.
equired Skills Proficiency
• Experience in IT related field - 5-10 yrs exp.
• Client relationship management – 3 yrs exp.
• Project Management - 5 yrs exp.
• Communication and Relationship Management - 5 yrs exp.
• Microsoft Office suite, including MS Project and Visio - 5 yrs exp.
• Experience in Financial Services, specifically Trade Finance is a plus.
• PMP certification preferred
• Proficiency with Agile preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Project preferred
• Highly skilled in making presentations to audiences of different participants (e.g., executives, clients, technical peers, non-technical professionals) and size.
- Delivery Management
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.